Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Foreplay

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    How important is foreplay to you?
    Foreplay is essential to my encounters. IOP starts there.

What activities do you consider as foreplay?
    Conversation, a drink to toast the occasion, kissing, hugging, sensual touch, laughter, teasing, eye contact.

How long should foreplay last versus actual sex?
    With each date lasting only one hour, it’s unfortunate that foreplay can’t last longer. I don’t mind spending the first 15-20 minutes engaged in foreplay, but wish it could be longer.

How does foreplay change the experience for you?
    Foreplay enhances the GFE.

Does foreplay change over time after seeing a provider more than once?
    Yes.

How so (less or more)?
    With each encounter, the woman and I both become more comfortable, more familiar, more friendly, and more relaxed with each other. There may not be any more or less foreplay, but with each successive encounter, that foreplay becomes more exciting.

One thing that is missing all too often is undressing each other. Too many times I show up, we engage in some convo, and then shed our own clothes. I like it much better when I unclothe her, and she unclothes me...slowly.

Nice thread Naomi. Thank you.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Love foreplay. In my experience, the best sessions have extended foreplay where the lady cums first, second and sometimes third--then it's my turn, and I am never disappointed.

<RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I think we can all agree that everyone loves foreplay. Oops...I almost wrote ‘breast play’...Lolololol. I’m curious...how many of you feel confident in foreplay?
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I love foreplay so much and I wish that more men appreciated it. I try to give foreplay the time that it deserves and enjoy a little of everything, although my style is especially snuggly. Sensual body rubs, little kisses all over the face and body, and getting really, really into that person. It helps to build that chemistry for even better sex.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Aww, thanks sweetie. Maybe a cock ring, since I'm averse to the other kind.

Especially after watching Marriage Story on Netflix, followed by a Noah Baumbach retrospective of sorts. His characters are so lovable in their fucked-uppedness, and they are obviously all starving for some long drawn-out foreplay.
    I just saw that last night! Don’t need a lawyer for a cock ring. Lololol
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
    Uh oh oh , uh oh oh

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    I think we can all agree that everyone loves foreplay. Oops...I almost wrote ‘breast play’...Lolololol. I’m curious...how many of you feel confident in foreplay?
    What I lack in skill, I try to make up for with enthusiasm.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c983aed...3-db435b61622f
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by BrianneBanks View Post
    I love foreplay so much and I wish that more men appreciated it. I try to give foreplay the time that it deserves and enjoy a little of everything, although my style is especially snuggly. Sensual body rubs, little kisses all over the face and body, and getting really, really into that person. It helps to build that chemistry for even better sex.
    ^ Ab-so-lute-ly! Well said hun! Especially the last sentence. In my mind that's the key to the whole thing. It's fun as hell too but it also helps build the excitement for an amazing experience (both for RW & hobby dating).

I can't speak for other men but I'd find it odd if most men didn't like it. Do you find that it's unusual among the majority? You're the expert and see men so I have to assume a large % at least don't appear to like it? That's really odd personally. Never would've expected that.
    -MG

Camela, I'm super confident in my abilities! Hehe. I'll even let you sample for free ok? Lol Teasing. I mean, sorry to toot the horn, but I gotta be honest. I am confident. Maybe some don't like what I do, or the way I do it, not everyone is a good match, but I *am* very confident ;P

It's one of my absolute favorite things too (like others have said).

There are times where the vibe you get, particularly in the hobby (short visits) makes you just move on & get done. I found in the past that was usually very short hobby visits OR less than stellar chemistry or even flat out poor to awful chemistry. The girl knows the clock is going, as do you, so you're less likely to get wrapped up into intense make out, fondling, & foreplay.

OR as I was saying maybe you just don't "click" (or worse, there exists animosity, hostility, anxiety.....). It happens. After all, not all ppl are good sexual matches or even decent friend material for that matter (not for *that* person).
    -MG

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I don't think that men necessarily dislike it. Rather they seem to want to rush into the sex thinking that we won't have time for it if we do anything else.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I agree with this. I think many gents assume the clock is ticking in our minds, even when that's not always the case. Sometimes rushing to sex immediately can do that versus making us comfortable and aroused. I always appreciate it when a gentleman takes his time kissing and worshiping my body. It makes me want to return so much more, and I become more enthusiastic. Which coming from me, is never a bad thing.

However mathguy pointed out the biggest thing, while obvious, chemistry is the most important thing. However isn't foreplay the best way to figure out if there is chemistry?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianneBanks View Post
    I don't think that men necessarily dislike it. Rather they seem to want to rush into the sex thinking that we won't have time for it if we do anything else.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    ...while obvious, chemistry is the most important thing. However isn't foreplay the best way to figure out if there is chemistry?
    Couldn't agree more Naomi. Totally.
    -MG

I think of rushing as eagerness and excitement. I’m not opposed to it and sometimes it can be quite hot, but I know they are missing out on the real juiciness of a woman if they don’t start with a slow build. When a man holds that presence for a woman it is certainly sexy. Just the simple act of allowing is foreplay in itself.
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2