Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Foreplay

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Foreplay

How important is foreplay to you? What activities do you consider as foreplay?

How long should foreplay last versus actual sex?

How does foreplay change the experience for you?

Does foreplay change over time after seeing a provider more than once? How so (less or more)?

I think foreplay can be very important when it comes to hobbying. If you've never met each other, how does chemistry get established? As far as activities, I'd include dfk, bbbj, and daty as foreplay. But activities can change too depending on the scenarios at play (length of visit, roleplay, physical chemistry). Sometimes foreplay makes or breaks the experience for me. However if I've been seeing someone on multiple occasions, the passion has increased and foregoes foreplay altogether. Would love to hear other opinions!!
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love foreplay, body worship, daty face riding, bj, rimming, licking the crack with the tip of the tongue lightly, nipple play.
    It makes the sex much more heightened for me. The provider, to me seems to enjoy the session and does not focus on the clock clock so much.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Yup, it’s a absolute must for me. I’m not walking in with my dick already hard so please help get the blood flowing. Activities include Dfk, daty/O, bbbj, tit worship lots of rubbing and dirty talk is nice too. If ladies get this right I’m definitely a repeat customer.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

noxious pest controls applied
    Foreplay as in gfe esque is important in warming up the engine

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Making out while cuddling, neck kisses, stroking my hair, sucking and licking my nipples, gently massaging down each other’s shoulders and arms, especially ass grabbing/massaging... my favorite ways to be revved up!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Foreplay rocks!
    Sensual touches. Naughty convo. Oily rubs...hair stroking...cuddling...kisding and nibnling....mmmm yesssss!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    How important is foreplay to you? What activities do you consider as foreplay?
    Foreplay is extreemly important, especially at this point in my Life. Activities I consider foreplay are: Visual enticement, Gentle kisses all over the body, LFK, DFK, Caressing and body exploration with light genital stimulation.
    How long should foreplay last versus actual sex?
    When not on the clock, hours possibly. On the clock, at least 1/3 of the visit.
    How does foreplay change the experience for you?
    Since I am a true GFE fan, it pretty much sets the stage as to whether I leave totally fulfilled or not.
    Does foreplay change over time after seeing a provider more than once? How so (less or more)?
    Not for me, but sadly it does for the provider sometimes. My previous regular became very mechanical over time, and rushed my orgasm. Eventually shortening the session.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Sometimes foreplay even begins before the session in the setup for the appointment. If it's someone you've seen before, it may including sexting, like naughty pics from the gal, or ideas for the next get-together. If you get the vibe that the gal likes to be more discreet in texts, there's still words of reassurance, like "I've been wanting to see you", "I loved the pics in your ad", or even something as simple as the xoxoxo in the greeting can be evocative.

Once you get to the room, foreplay usually starts even before things move to the bed. Hugs and kisses at the door, a little light fondling, words like "You look lovely" or "I'm so horny for you". Long appreciative glances across the room while getting undressed. Even the act of leaving the donation and then excusing yourself to go to the bathroom so that the gal has time to check that everything is in order, since that simple act establishes trust, consideration, and good will.

Then of course there's all the usual attentions like gentle kisses on the lips, neck, earlobes, and breasts, taking your sweet time and maybe keeping her waiting for awhile, so that when you ease your way down to her honey pot, it is especially juicy from the anticipation. Hands are also important, and it feels kind of adoring to hold her face in your hands while kissing her, stroking her hair, gently exploring the curves of her figure. Worshiping her legs, feet, and ass may also come to play if the spirit moves you.

I have a bit of an oral fixation, so I like to linger over DATY and savor the taste, shape, and texture of her lady parts. If butt-hole privileges are also on the menu, then DATO is also a special treat. As to how long it should last, it usually lasts until long after my neck starts getting tired, and then at some point I just can't go on anymore. It's so much fun to give the gal pleasure and imagine her thinking, "Wow I'm getting paid for this. What a great job I have."

Then I just lay back and let her do her magic with her hands and mouth on Mr. Happy and The Boys. With any luck, she'll come up for more kisses or sit on my face while she's doing her magic.

The main event can be kind of challenging because the hat gets in the way of the sensation, so it's hard for me to finish that way. Female condoms help, and they work for me about half the time. When it doesn't, then I usually ask for more foreplay and finish that way. Maybe it's not technically foreplay at that point, but whatever you call it, it's still pretty spectacular.

So I'd estimate that in a one hour session, at least half to three-quarters of the time is spent in some kind of foreplay or another, with the rest divided between wild animal humping and the occasional break for pillow talk and catching our breath, before one of us starts back into fondling and the buildup of sexual tension again, and then back to the races. I haven't noticed any change in the foreplay-to-humping ratio over subsequent visits with a lady, or even with different ladies. It's pretty much a constant with me.

My absolute favorite is a two-hour session, but only after I know that we have chemistry. Chemistry depends on a lot of factors, and it's hard to pin down what they all are. It's just there or it isn't, and it takes a certain amount of effort and patience to maintain, but there also has to be chemistry. Kind of a Catch-22, and you can't make it happen until you can.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 12-10-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Sometimes foreplay even begins before the session in the setup for the appointment. If it's someone you've seen before, it may including sexting, like naughty pics from the gal, or ideas for the next get-together. If you get the vibe that the gal likes to be more discreet in texts, there's still words of reassurance, like "I've been wanting to see you", "I loved the pics in your ad", or even something as simple as the xoxoxo in the greeting can be evocative.

Once you get to the room, foreplay usually starts even before things move to the bed. Hugs and kisses at the door, a little light fondling, words like "You look lovely" or "I'm so horny for you". Long appreciative glances across the room while getting undressed. Even the act of leaving the donation and then excusing yourself to go to the bathroom so that the gal has time to check that everything is in order, since that simple act establishes trust, consideration, and good will.

Then of course there's all the usual attentions like gentle kisses on the lips, neck, earlobes, and breasts, taking your sweet time and maybe keeping her waiting for awhile, so that when you ease your way down to her honey pot, it is especially juicy from the anticipation. Hands are also important, and it feels kind of adoring to hold her face in your hands while kissing her, stroking her hair, gently exploring the curves of her figure. Worshiping her legs, feet, and ass may also come to play if the spirit moves you.

I have a bit of an oral fixation, so I like to linger over DATY and savor the taste, shape, and texture of her lady parts. If butt-hole privileges are also on the menu, then DATO is also a special treat. As to how long it should last, it usually lasts until long after my neck starts getting tired, and then at some point I just can't go on anymore. It's so much fun to give the gal pleasure and imagine her thinking, "Wow I'm getting paid for this. What a great job I have."

Then I just lay back and let her do her magic with her hands and mouth on Mr. Happy and The Boys. With any luck, she'll come up for more kisses or sit on my face while she's doing her magic.

The main event can be kind of challenging because the hat gets in the way of the sensation, so it's hard for me to finish that way. Female condoms help, and they work for me about half the time. When it doesn't, then I usually ask for more foreplay and finish that way. Maybe it's not technically foreplay at that point, but whatever you call it, it's still pretty spectacular.

So I'd estimate that in a one hour session, at least half to three-quarters of the time is spent in some kind of foreplay or another, with the rest divided between wild animal humping and the occasional break for pillow talk and catching our breath, before one of us starts back into fondling and the buildup of sexual tension again, and then back to the races. I haven't noticed any change in the foreplay-to-humping ratio over subsequent visits with a lady, or even with different ladies. It's pretty much a constant with me.

My absolute favorite is a two-hour session, but only after I know that we have chemistry. Chemistry depends on a lot of factors, and it's hard to pin down what they all are. It's just there or it isn't, and it takes a certain amount of effort and patience to maintain, but there also has to be chemistry. Kind of a Catch-22, and you can't make it happen until you can.
    I’m about to put a ring on it - nothing sexier than a guy that just “gets it”
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    I’m about to put a ring on it - nothing sexier than a guy that just “gets it”
    Aww, thanks sweetie. Maybe a cock ring, since I'm averse to the other kind.

Especially after watching Marriage Story on Netflix, followed by a Noah Baumbach retrospective of sorts. His characters are so lovable in their fucked-uppedness, and they are obviously all starving for some long drawn-out foreplay.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    All I can say to this is.. yes. All of it yes. I don't like flirting heavily or sending pics through text before hand. I post enough on twitter haha

I'm definitely an "xoxo" kind of girl or I'll say, "I'm looking forward to this." I think a lot of the magic happens once we actually meet and get a feel for each other. Kissing definitely does it for me though.

Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Holy shit!!
    Reading this post took me longer than most of my foreplay.
    ...and I graduated from the
    Evelyn Wood school of speed reading.

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Holy shit!!
    Reading this post took me longer than most of my foreplay.
    ...and I graduated from the
    Evelyn Wood school of speed reading.
    You got me curious, so I did a timed reading. One minute and 45 seconds, if I keep up a steady pace and don't get too lost in memories and daydreaming.

I remember Evelyn Wood, but I was more of an SRA kid myself. For those you who are too young to know about SRA, it was a timed reading test designed to make boomers hate reading. It was largely successful.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 12-10-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One minute forty five seconds
    Like I said...
    Women LOVE my one hour sessions.
    It's mostly 58 min of me saying " was it good for you?"

Retired Companion
    My absolutely favorite foreplay in a session was when this man kissed and nibbled at my entire body while rubbing me down. Starting at my neck down to my toes then flipped me over and did the same back up to my mouth. Best orgasms ever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast