Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone like to play a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdasterdly View Post
    NO.. I urge everyone to not play along
    +1 for sure. Don't.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Okay, once Westley chimes in, we’ll have heard from the entire Kabal, minus the harem members who have changed names to outrun their reputations.

It was a well-coordinated smear but now we’d like to hear from people who are interested: I’ve got three guys and two girls interested so far.

Danger, Will Robinson!

- - - Updated - - -

Danger, Will Robinson! You’re controlling the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    I kinda was liking the idea..

I'm game

Hard pass. I guess it might appeal to thrill seekers who really like surprises. If so, more power to them, but I just don't get it. I spend time researching providers so I'm not surprised and we both have a good experience. I don't have any axe to grind with the OP, but I don't see the appeal and I don't know why someone would try to organize something like this.

Hey, I've been wrong before, but I'd be surprised if you get any actual takers when it comes time to commit. I hope everyone has fun if you do. At least on a blind date you know and trust the person who set up the date and you can bail before you get to the bedroom. Good luck y'all!
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Okay, once Westley chimes in, we’ll have heard from the entire Kabal, minus the harem members who have changed names to outrun their reputations.

It was a well-coordinated smear but now we’d like to hear from people who are interested: I’ve got three guys and two girls interested so far.
    It's not a "Kabal". Btw that's not capitalized and is spelled "cabal".

I normally wouldn't bother with a simple spelling or punctuation error but you don't usually make those mistakes particularly when it's two unrelated errors in the very same word.

Ok, anyway, I chimed in because it was in my feed and that's what I thought about the idea. I don't think you are super safe or honest 3day and this idea needs both. You are level headed, indeed, decently intelligent, actually one of the significantly more intelligent guys around here (I will give you that dude - I'll give credit where it's due), but I also think you engage in some risky behaviors and your personal friends concern me with predatory behavior & hatred of women. Also, and this is just a personal thing for me, some of their fetishes are unacceptable/gross IMHO.

This idea that there's a crusade ("coordinated effort") to bash you, your friends, or to ruin you/them is not accurate. What happened is you and a few of your own squad spewed hateful speech, reviews, derogatory locker content, etc toward certain people. It was uncalled for & patently untrue. There was no reason for any of it. Flat out.

What you see now is the result of such actions. Defense. No one else lit that fire. You crew did that. Also, this idea that I have a "harem" or that "KBF" does, or that a bevy of people have enjoined to damage you is unfounded. That's not true.

No, no, no. It's people, some of whom know each other personally, some of whom don't at all, but who all share the idea that a few guys have unceremoniously dragged certain girls through the dirt for no valid reason (the most likely reason was hurt feelings, didn't get what they demanded, or didn't get what they read other guys had received - i.e. more hurt ego).

The other issue is in calling KBFs friends a harem. Technically it makes more sense when you call them my harem, though I don't usually like that either b/c they are not my wives, nor are they women fighting over me. So, it's just sort of silly & absurd :/
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    yea I am not affiliated with anyone here at all. I think it is a dangerous, risky idea and expressed my opinion at the same time ( the beginning of this thread) others said no to the idea as well. there is no organized resistance I am aware of, just a bad and frankly, weird idea and I am not sure why anyone would want someone else to fix them up with a stranger in this biz. whatever. hope people who do it have fun and are safe. to call it an organized resistance is totally untrue, at least in my case. the whole thing seems odd to me.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daty007 View Post
    I'm game

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I’m not into it for various reasons, but I can see the allure. I imagine that someone may be able to meet someone they may never have met before. Kind of hot to show up at someone’s place and not know who you are seeing. It’s got a certain kink to it. If I were to do it, which I am not, I would dress up, speak in a random non sensical foreign accent, and pretend to be someone else. It would be hard to resist. Anyway, have fun with the game.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion RoxyRae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    [/COLOR]

Absolutely nothing you are attempting to do has anything to do about empathy.

Hard pass.
    This. This guy is an incel troll of the worst variety. HARD FUCKING PASS.

noxious pest controls applied
    I do appreciate sincere honesty of women coming forward and making posts like the one above!

First ones on me!

I'll provide the donation via cash app for the first session booked for this game.

It's a game guys, if you don't wish to participate then don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    [/COLOR]

Don’t you already do this with your clan?

I would heavily caution anyone to play along. I personally know this chap (and his clan of 4) has tried to extort my PRIVATE location to others as well as made it his “mission” to share my location and find out who my harem of woman are. (Which is a form of outting since none of my location is written publicly anywhere on this board and nor does my harem of beautiful woman publicly announce it on the showcases or ads)

He wants to play “match maker” but what he really is doing is being a wolf in sheep’s clothing collecting data.

Sorry dude but we are all capable of setting our appointment up how we deem fit, and if anyone really wanted something like this they would reach out to someone that is respected in the community or actually IS in fact a BOOKER of appointments like myself and other woman.

Who would really want to place their SAFTEY into someone hands who is hidding under an alias handle and
    Is Already making threats to “smear the shit out of you” should you not meet his standards.

Absolutely nothing you are attempting to do has anything to do about empathy.

Hard pass.
    A lot of misinformation in this post kiki, he ain't booking, he's facilitating a blind date. In what way did he extort you? Who are the others that are trying to extort you. He's not a career booker/manager as you are, it's a social experiment. Now I don't really know if this is a good or bad idea, but fudge it, just see what happens. The lady is still screening the dude, and as long the lady is an established pro, she should be able provide an adequate experience for the hobbyist.

Isn't everyone "hiding" under an alias handle? I mean, who uses their real name on the board?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    @Roxy Rae, I don’t know you. We’ve never met or had any direct communication. I’ve never responded to you or addressed you until now, but you have disparaged many of my posts in this and other threads. You call me a troll, but that’s what you have done to me. Worse, your comments never say what you dislike—they just say something like “Ugh. This guy is the worst. “ That helps no one. It has never been my goal to be rude or create contentiousness here. I wish you luck and joy.

@KBF, I don’t know you either: we’ve never met. I’ve contacted you twice in the past— once to compliment your clever ads and once to ask if you and Ivana Fux provided doubles sessions together. You responded amicably. Since then, you and several others associated with you have violated what I consider the acceptable business code of the hobby, which none involved denies...instead, you have accused me of outing, smearing, and extortion. I have never tried to out anyone, nor have I ever tried to locate you, nor have I tried to shake you down for money or services or made any sort of threat to you, Nor have I tried to smear you or your crew EXCEPT in a private forum, to which you should not have access, where I requested to know who you book for, so that I may avoid them, based on the perception I have of your business practices.

As for the cabal that I accuse you of having: yes; you very clearly have a group of male followers who are clearly sharing private information with you and trying to influence business to come your way. Therefore, I have a problem with those guys too. They are clearly playing a different kind of hobby game than I am, Whether that be white knighting, deceptive review writing, or trying to damage the reputation or credibility of others who would share anything remotely negative about you and your crew. I have been “Vocal“ about those members and the damage their subterfuge does to the hobby community. There are others who agree with me. That does not make them my “crew.“ I do not claim to have any alliances here, and certainly don’t claim to be a leader or influencer on this board. I have, in my account, several people’s posts hidden , because they are people whose opinions I do not value and also happen to be part of your crew. Remarkably, all but one of my blocked list chimed in shortly after you did on this thread. Coincidence? Possibly.

@Mathguy, thank you for the correction on cabal: you and I see a few things differently, but we do agree on grammar! —I don’t know that it was you, but to whomever is sharing locker room info, cut it out.

To any who thought this was a dangerous idea, it definitely was not intended to be. I thought it would be entertaining and of interest to the community. I still do, but I am clearly not the person to facilitate it. I hope someone else will pick up the idea and run with it. For those who sent me messages, I am sorry I won’t be able to makes this fantasy come true.

I believe all sides have now had their say: I won’t respond further. I wish you all luck and joy.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    As for the cabal that I accuse you of having: yes; you very clearly have a group of male followers who are clearly sharing private information with you
    I don't have a horse in this race, but if this is so clear, then it seems like someone would have been banned for breaking site rules. So it comes off like you are accusing people based on insufficient evidence and presuming guilt based on appearances.

Have you presented your evidence to the Mods? If so, what was the outcome? Is there any other possible explanation for whatever it is you've observed?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Y I K E S

This is how you get your incall leaked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast