This game is about empathy. The ladies know this well: the blind date aspect the hobby—unless they have seen you before or specifically ask, they won’t know your ethnicity, age, disposition, or interests until you open the door. In an attempt to replicate that experience for the men, I propose a blind date game. The hobbyist would not know with whom he is scheduling. Afterward, he will write a review about the experience of the blind date, less about the session details, but how it made him feel, which will be attached to this thread for all to enjoy. I would need several volunteers, both hobbyist and provider to private message me if they are interested, and I will play matchmaker. Hopefully, we can facilitate several people having this experience and sharing about it.

Ladies: You’ll be able to screen him as normal and will know who he is, but until after the session is complete, he won’t know your handle.

Guys: you have to be able to see whomever you are assigned (no; I won’t give you a tranny or anyone you might have a serious aversion to) and willing to write your feelings about the game and what the experience was like meeting a true blind date in detail, knowing that your words will likely be publicly critiqued. note: if you are into particular activities that you typically have to get permission for ahead of time, this probably isn’t the right game for you. Because you don’t know what provider this will be, you don’t know if she will be into the same things you are– – Expect a fairly vanilla experience, and be surprised if it’s more than that. Likewise, if you are averse to particular ages, ethnicities, body types, etc., this is not the game for you. The point of the game is to have fun, be surprised, share your experience publicly, and in no way be disparaging towards the lady who was willing to participate in this game – – if you didn’t enjoy the session, be honest but respectful. You absolutely cannot miss the appointment. Once it is scheduled, you have got to make the appointment, or we will all smear the shit out of you in every forum we can. Some of these girls will be discounting their rate to make this experiment happen – – don’t fuck it up.

I’d like to set this up for a half hour appointment at $160, which seems the median price point, adding to the anonymity of the experience. The experience can be open to incalls or out. If she ends up doing an outcall, we’ll add the appropriate time/fee.

When you private message me, include this information:

Do you require and incall or can you host… Or either?

What is your typical availability for hobbying? Weekdays? A.m./p.m.? Weekends? Any?

Is there a particular part of town you are in? (Ultimately, I’m trying to assess if I schedule you with someone south but you live in Georgetown, are you going to be able to make the appointment)?

Do you want to take it to the NEXT level and wear a blindfold or be in the pitch black?

I’ll let this percolate over the weekend and start the matchups next week. Please add constructive criticism or feedback to the thread (we don’t need trolls).