Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone like to play a game?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Would anyone like to play a game?

This game is about empathy. The ladies know this well: the blind date aspect the hobby—unless they have seen you before or specifically ask, they won’t know your ethnicity, age, disposition, or interests until you open the door. In an attempt to replicate that experience for the men, I propose a blind date game. The hobbyist would not know with whom he is scheduling. Afterward, he will write a review about the experience of the blind date, less about the session details, but how it made him feel, which will be attached to this thread for all to enjoy. I would need several volunteers, both hobbyist and provider to private message me if they are interested, and I will play matchmaker. Hopefully, we can facilitate several people having this experience and sharing about it.

Ladies: You’ll be able to screen him as normal and will know who he is, but until after the session is complete, he won’t know your handle.

Guys: you have to be able to see whomever you are assigned (no; I won’t give you a tranny or anyone you might have a serious aversion to) and willing to write your feelings about the game and what the experience was like meeting a true blind date in detail, knowing that your words will likely be publicly critiqued. note: if you are into particular activities that you typically have to get permission for ahead of time, this probably isn’t the right game for you. Because you don’t know what provider this will be, you don’t know if she will be into the same things you are– – Expect a fairly vanilla experience, and be surprised if it’s more than that. Likewise, if you are averse to particular ages, ethnicities, body types, etc., this is not the game for you. The point of the game is to have fun, be surprised, share your experience publicly, and in no way be disparaging towards the lady who was willing to participate in this game – – if you didn’t enjoy the session, be honest but respectful. You absolutely cannot miss the appointment. Once it is scheduled, you have got to make the appointment, or we will all smear the shit out of you in every forum we can. Some of these girls will be discounting their rate to make this experiment happen – – don’t fuck it up.

I’d like to set this up for a half hour appointment at $160, which seems the median price point, adding to the anonymity of the experience. The experience can be open to incalls or out. If she ends up doing an outcall, we’ll add the appropriate time/fee.

When you private message me, include this information:

Do you require and incall or can you host… Or either?

What is your typical availability for hobbying? Weekdays? A.m./p.m.? Weekends? Any?

Is there a particular part of town you are in? (Ultimately, I’m trying to assess if I schedule you with someone south but you live in Georgetown, are you going to be able to make the appointment)?

Do you want to take it to the NEXT level and wear a blindfold or be in the pitch black?

I’ll let this percolate over the weekend and start the matchups next week. Please add constructive criticism or feedback to the thread (we don’t need trolls).

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    This game is about empathy.......or we will all smear the shit out of you in every forum we can.

Don’t you already do this with your clan?

I would heavily caution anyone to play along. I personally know this chap (and his clan of 4) has tried to extort my PRIVATE location to others as well as made it his “mission” to share my location and find out who my harem of woman are. (Which is a form of outting since none of my location is written publicly anywhere on this board and nor does my harem of beautiful woman publicly announce it on the showcases or ads)

He wants to play “match maker” but what he really is doing is being a wolf in sheep’s clothing collecting data.

Sorry dude but we are all capable of setting our appointment up how we deem fit, and if anyone really wanted something like this they would reach out to someone that is respected in the community or actually IS in fact a BOOKER of appointments like myself and other woman.

Who would really want to place their SAFTEY into someone hands who is hidding under an alias handle and
    Is Already making threats to “smear the shit out of you” should you not meet his standards.

Absolutely nothing you are attempting to do has anything to do about empathy.

Hard pass.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Okay, so KBF and her crew are not interested...moving on...

Anyone else interested?

noxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Okay, so KBF and her crew are not interested...moving on...

Anyone else interested?
    NO.. I urge everyone to not play along

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    hell no. please state EXACTLY why anyone would do this? there are far too many variables at play to relinquish our personal judgment and safety to a random encounter arranged with a third party having access to far too much information.
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 12-06-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I kinda was liking the idea..

Champagne Brown, for example what if you got paired with a closeted bigot who doesn't like black girls? guys don't say "no AA" often but some act on that preference.

Well, I've been known to pop a bunch of cherries that never been with a AA women before..

I'm sure I've f*** some in the closet bigots,at least one time I know of, for a fact!! He asked my while he was on top of me, if he could call me a N-word.. I said no of course, and I've seen him a few times..

True story..

well hun, respectfully, that should be your choice NOT HIS to perform such a "social experiment". who's to say the bigot wouldn't get ugly, violent or rip you off? as I said, way too many variables out of your control to guarantee your safety.

I completely understand where you're coming from, doll..

You're right.

The girls still do the screening. The only thing that actually changes is the scheduling and contact so that the guy doesn’t know who he’s seeing. If the guy is at all concerned about getting someone who isn’t his type (ie he’s a bigot), he won’t apply—I was quite clear on both those points.

I have no desire to have anyone’s contact/personal info that isn’t posted on the board already. I’m just trying to interject some fun. The detractors here are letting their past relationships (personal vendettas) attempt to derail a clever idea: don’t be misled by the trolls.

If people have a problem with 3daygetaway but like the idea, someone else run with it! I don’t really have a dog in this race or stand to gain anything.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "The only winning move is not to play." WOPR - War Games

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If everyone was pre-screened by someone trusted it would be a cool idea.

Thank you, Osmand. Speaking of being verified, this may be a good way for you to meet someone and get your verified status on this board.

Verified Companion Companion
    go to a swingers website and try this again
    I AM ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING BY PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast