Come see me at my new upscale private Mueller area incall right off of IH-35. Very central and convenient to both downtown area as well as north. I’ve been around for a while, have over 150 great reviews on Eccie and frequently named as one of Austin’s best CW sessions! I am a former award-winning BBW adult film performer and you can google me to find my videos and photos! I have lost 80 lbs in the past year and a half and most consider me to be curvy, voluptuous, or a petite bbw these days.

Availability schedule for the next week:

Today: 1030-2 & 430-9
Wed: 10-4
Thurs: 10-3 & 6-10
Fri: 3-9

My specialties:

-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)

-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)

-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?) I am trained in therapeutic massage.

-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl or naughty sister!)

-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)

-DOUBLES available with lots of cuties including britttany love, alexis02305, Julia eve, Bella love, Dara malaika, Nikki deluca, Bridgette Adair, stella shines & open to meeting more!

- I also have an attractive, clean, younger guy available for MMF, threesomes, voyeur, forced bi type sessions if that’s something you’d like to explore!

Rates:

Cock worship; $140/hh. (This includes optional massage, for oral only please add $10) $260/hr. $340/90min
CBJ; $120/hh. $220/hr.
Full GFE; $180/hh. $280/hr. $360/90 min. $460/2hours
Trained Therapeutic Massage ONLY: $40/hh. $80/hr.
Inquire about longer rates and doubles rates.
*Optional MSOG, Photo/Vid, & Skilled Massage included in ALL sessions! :)

My NO list:
BBFS
SS
Greek (with most)
DATO (giving)
Very Rough Throating or FFing
Rough Hair Pulling (my hair is expensive lol)

Screening:

-The more unto you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies, being new to the state I am more flexible with screening This summer but do need some form of verification for my safety only. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Text preferred———> 512-686-7046