"Apres Vous...slightly more than most but so worth the difference"!

~ VIP Lovely Layla ~

#1.877.230.8900

"Meet Me In:"

Secaucus NJ: Sat. Sept. 17 & 18th

Hair color - Brunette

Eyes- Blue/Green

Height & Weight- 5'3

Measurements- 120 lbs

Dress & Shoe size- Dress size 4 & Shoe size 7.5

Implants- Yes

Ethnicity - Italian

I Love - Traveling and meeting new people. I love to see whats around the next corner .

Favorite animal- Dogs...They really are your best friends

Favorite flower- Orchids

Favorite time of the year- Winter time

Favorite sport - UFC & MMA

Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

GFE - Yes!

Smoker - No

Tattoos or piercings - Belly button ring and a tiny tattoo

Favorite drink - Red wine

Hobbies: I love to read alot and learn alot about medicine, workout, travel, go to multiple boxing and UFC events, photography, shopping, dancing ,etc

What you will love most about me: I am a sweet heart, I am very caring and attentive to others needs and truly have a natural desire to please, I am also intelligent, friendly and positive.

A little about me: I am a very smart, ambitious person with a great sense of humor, understanding of peoples desires, I am a great listener, and most of all I can really show someone how to let loose, smile, laugh and forget about their worries. I am an open minded spontaneous person who loves to see and experience all of the finer things life has to offer.

Spoil me with: a day at the salon and spa, there's nothing I love more than to look and feel beautiful while being pampered, getting my hair, make up, and nails with a body rub always makes me happiest!, shopping therapy ;), a nice exotic car to drive for the day, of course a girls list goes on!

Favorite quote: a person is a person, no matter how small- Dr. Seuss

$400/hr

$700/2hrs

www.apresvous.com

#1.877.230.8900

*Dinner & Travel Packages Highly Recommended*