Thread: 😎♥️😘New:Show me some love 🌹🌹🌹Pyt

Verified Companion Companion

Birthday 😎♥️😘New:Show me some love 🌹🌹🌹Pyt

Hello😘💞👑 my name is Brandy I'm 28 looking for casual encounters.. I love discreet well respectable grown men
    Please plan ahead
    👅🔥 Car action 100🌹 (15/20mins)
    In/Out calls starting @ 200🌹hh 100🌹qv
    Call me whenever 🤙🏾💞👑
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello and welcome to OH2 pretty lady....love the pics....have fun and stay safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Brandy. You look very familiar. I believe we may have met.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hi honey♥️ thank you for the welcome. I'm not sure if we have met before but I was needing some help how do I work this site lol #help����

- - - Updated - - -

��thank you hunny

Freaks come out at night 😀😘👑🌹

����Forest Ln��OUT CALL��McK��Plano������ 100roses hhr $pecial����������������

Can u handle no strings attached, fucking everyday, any time I need you Do you
    like the thrill of not getting caught but living on the edge. I'm your girl.
    I promise to make you feel ecstasy and bury your face in me. As long as you use
    me like you've never used anyone before. Cum on.Professional and discrete. Call
    me for any info. I have my own transportation
    to come to you.
    (214)3958906
    Absolutely NO BB
    Surrounding city's "Addison,Richardson,Plano,Garland"

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Two threads MERGED as only ONE national WW announcement allowed.

Welcome to H2, lass! Please consider introducing yourself to your target audience in DFW, and highly recommended that you read the instructional/information topics at the beginning of the local Welcome Wagons there.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff