Thread: No Red Hot Zone in West Texas??

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

No Red Hot Zone in West Texas??

To the Big Wigs,

West Texas has one of the largest coverages in one area. However this forum only has 1 ad area unlike most of the other cities.
    We have no Red Hot zone Intersexions? Actually the red hot zone has more than ads it has ISO etc. Can we get the same amount of forums as San Antonio and Austin those cities are just one city and has all those options and we over here struggling with a multitude of cities combined.

This site is growing daily in numbers because of the ever failing changes of the (other) board. We are bound to see way more activity as it grows .
    While I am asking can we have subforums like New Orleans has Maybe Lubbock, El Paso, Mid/Odessa
    Since most of the girls just REFUSE to put where they are in the heading it would help the fellas a bit.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Maj

P.S. I made a public plea so others could chime in and let ya know its more than just I who feel a little cheated. lol
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    Makes since to me

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    TWO ad areas, actually; don't forget the weekend forum, but if you mean daily promotional sections, yes, one, so far, and ISOs combined with Coed since Hobby discussions are infrequent, alas.

It's not a matter of territory, however, but traffic. The Red Hot Zones are usually in active Hobby areas: Houston, DFW, Austin, SA. Aside from West Texas, there are also no RHZs in BCS/Killeen-Waco/Mid-Cities, CC & RGV, North & East Texas. These forums don't see as much participation, and that may very likely tie into population type and density, as well as geographic spread; obviously the urban metro areas have more pleasurers and pursuers in central spots with fun funds. Perhaps if the overall postings in the existing West Texas forum set pick up and admin sees amorous animation swell....

Division into additional Texas city forums would indeed be convenient for lads and lassies if merited, but there are also whole states that need to be expanded on H2. We are definitely a "home improvement project" with room to grow, and looking forward to that.

I will take the suggestion further up the food chain for consideration. Meanwhile, squeaky wheels...

Happy Holiday Hobbying! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-07-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Hey Fancy. Would there be a chance for a barter zone? Just asking and happy holidays to ya.