Thread: How long will it take to get the verification process done?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How long will it take to get the verification process done?

Hi guys,
    Just general question. I met 2 good reputation ladies in the last 1 months and both sent in vouching emails to CK, our admin. It has been 3 days but I have not heard from our admins yet. So you guys know how long will it take? You think there is a long queue that he will have to go through? I’m afraid there could be too many verification request and mine will fall through.

Not complaining, just hoping to get verified eventually :). Thnx

Verified Companion Companion
    The providers you saw need to send the vouches to CK1942. You must have two vouches from verified providers. Also, they are seriously backed up and only the head honcho, CK, is approving vouches. So you may already be in the queue, and will just have to wait. Make sure the providers sent the vouches.

Copied and pasted from one of the site guides previous posts on this matter:

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Welcome to the wickedry! There are informational threads on verification and the site's core rules "stickied" at the very beginning of this WW forum. Basically, you need two Verified Companions whom you have visited recently BCD (behind closed doors) to PM the chief admin with vouches confirming the sessions. If you have no prior references, look for ladies advertising "newbie-friendly."

Irish luck in lust, lad! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Annie, thanks for your advice. I did just that. The ladies sent in their verification and copied me along. In that case I will wait a bit more. Regards