Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New name, same girl. Formerly known as April Ivy, Sophia Ryder is coming out to play!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You handled that question really well. I’ve always wanted to see you and that just sealed the deal. Welcome back! Can’t wait to hang out.

+1

I've always been interested in seeing you, but hesitated because of concerns about the incall and agency. It's great to see you independent. I hope we can connect soon. Take care.
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hi there! I do not if you remember but it is Freddie. I did not know that where on this site and was not sure it was you. Hope we can together again for some Nude Coffee and Lap Dancing at your place or my mine. If you don't remember I have a car now. It would be good to see again. If you feel like you do not to see again please tell me so and I will move on and not brother you again. Just thought it would nice to see someone I know and a beautiful special girl like you.

Take Care of Yourself
    Freddie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Horrible TCB skills.

Something is not right with this beauty. I love her looks and would die to spend some time. And she is so slow to respond and very odd.

Let me know if you gents have any luck here. I would love to see her, but not if the issues are real.
    Last edited by ck1942; 12-08-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: portion redacted

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Do a search under her previous name and see my comments on her previous incall location. Unlikely that many hobbyists would frequent that location, particularly when she posts her availability just hours before the "open" times -

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow. Wow.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm not sure what's being implied here, with the negative comments, I've seen her 3 times, and each time was an absolute treat, and in person she's cordial and kind. Her texting sometimes left a little to be desired, and she's expensive (worth it, but being worth it doesn't make you not expensive, lol), but everything else was always top notch, attitude, service, body/looks, I'm thrilled to have AI/SR baaaack on board.

And to the people attacking Doc, it seemed like a genuine question, not an attack on her character, she posted who she was previously, in an easily searchable format, she's obviously not hiding anything. Differentiating her independent self from the agency self is totally understandable, but, so is asking about it!

Sorry if I got a bit off topic or inappropriate, great to have you back! Looking forward to getting together soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Never have had an issue with her. She had always responded and was very understanding if i needed to reschedule. An she's an absolute doll of s woman. That smile gets me every time.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Those who apparently do not understand the proper use of this forum -- nor the reminder by staff -- should expect to lose access to this forum.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2