Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sunny at Luxury Spa.. Cute New Girl, Great Fuck

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Sunny at Luxury Spa.. Cute New Girl, Great Fuck

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Luxury, Sunny
    Date of Visit: Tuesday
    Preferred Method of Contact: Telephone
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes Sir
    Activities: DFK, Breast Play, SS, 69, TUMA, CG, MISHCIP
    Length of Visit: an Hour
    Donation: NOYDB
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: long black
    Smoking Status: I don't think so
    Ethnic/Racial background: South Korean
    Companion Description: 5'2", 115 pounds, cute, B cups, shaved pussy, Tattoo around waist, bright cute face, looks like Mimi at Good Times' little Sister
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Damn smart I would
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:
    brief review, since I posted on the big E.. Sunny is the new name for the "Alice" we have been discussing, and had no solid information about. she is a great and willing kisser, soft suck-able breasts, we did 69, she suggested TUMA after, it was wonderful! good gentle TS, CG on the TS bed, finished in the room, CIP. very gentle and loving, if you ever saw Mimi at Good Time, Sunny will remind you of her, in both service and appearance! highest recommendation, I waited for 10 days for intel, never got any, and decided to try her.. JACKPOT!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Ha!

sorry guys.. not trying to spam OH2, LOL.. I hit "submit", and my screen froze.. no indication anything was processing.. hit it again.. task manager.. preview.. submit.. fucking screen in freeze mode. finally hit "re-start", because I was stuck. now I see they all went through, LOL..

considering the extreme lack of information on Sunny, until now, perhaps posting 6 reviews is appropriate, LOL.. nobody was paying her any attention!
    I didn't even know her damn name until I got to Luxury, I booked my appt. for "Alice", which was her name 10 fucking days ago, LOL..

anyway, I'm super pleased I decided to take one for the team. I took 60 minutes of immense pleasure, 60 minutes that I want back to experience over and over again!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice review. I wish I new who Mimi is, that you wrote about.. I have never been to Good Times. I'm going to see Sunny this weekend, I appreciate your letting us who have restricted access get the info we need!

Sunny is Fun

So I got into town this afternoon and got some food in me and proceeded to call Luxury and mall am appointment for Sunny and I’m glad I did. She walked in as proceeded to sick my tongue right out of my mouth and I knew this was going to be fun. Sunny is a little heavier than the other girls, but when you have nice boobs and ass, sometimes you get a little extra around the waist, but who am I to judge, she still looks great. Her table shower was just ok and her broken English made more fun on there seem to go away. We went back to the table where she sat on my face while expertly sucking my cock and moaning and thrusting. She was very eager to get me inside of her, which I obliged. She is definitely catholic and right, so I didn’t last long. I left 10 minutes early and didn’t feel cheated because the 45-50 min was awesome. Can’t wait to see her again, although I may have to squeeze in the legendary Bella next trip. Good thing I don’t live here, I would seriously go broke

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    NTX. Travel a little too - mainly to CA for biz.
    Those of us who are verified on here (due to seeing an indy), but don't hobby enough to maintain full-time premium access on the other board, do appreciate your reviews here.
    A tongue is a terrible thing to waste.
    MSOG Preferred

thanks biggins, and good point.. I knew a lot of guys are not verified here, but it didn't occur to me that an ECCIE guy without PA
    could find something useful. I will remember that, and try to post more little summary reviews on OH2

Thanks and agree 100%

Thanks Biggins and monger in chief Chung.

Am in Dallas for work mid-Jan and am putting my to do list together. I know girls rotate in & out (punny) but Ive found this and the big E very helpful trying to decide who to see. Keep up the good work and thanks for your contributions.

Q- There are lots of descriptions of the ladies on the board but Ive only been able to find 1 pic. Anyone got any so we can put a face w a name? Im gonna try for some video on my visits if they allow it.

Thanks again. Dixie out.

Nice review as usual from General Tso Chung!

thanks bud! Love the CIM and TUMA girls
    Veloztec
    ECCIE, OH2, TER P411, ASPD Premium/Verified

thank you Sir!

I noticed that each TUMA lady at Luxury has her own style.. Shasha digs in, swirls around, munches..

Yuna buries her tongue deep, and goes a long time!

Sunny is tender and gentle, you feel her tongue the best, really. even as I appreciate immensely the eagerness and ardor of Shasha and Yuna, it is Sunny
    who demonstrates the most skill.. but be sure to ask for it with Sunny.. from what others have said in reviews, she will pass on TUMA if you don't indicate
    you want it.. Yuna and Shasha will probably force it on you, LOL

Do these AMPs take credit cards?

they do not take credit cards, but each of them (I think) has an ATM on site.

by the way, Sunny's Pussy is so cute and tight, it looks like you could swipe your card successfully between her pussy lips!

catholic

As the girls are catholic wont there be a problem of STDs?

all of the Luxury girls are Catholic.. of course I can't say you won't get anything.. but I have heard of exactly 2 (treatable) cases in 7 years, that occurred over the entire Dallas Spa population. your odds seem much greater to catch something at your local pick up Bar.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks TC

Yes, not a lot of us here and the template is a minor pain. That said, need more activity here just because. ECCIE is going to die I think because of the lack if info on the Indie side. Yes, OH2 is mostly indie, but a few of us are "multifaceted", vist the Amp and engage with Indies on occasion as well.
    So, do not be deterred, go a head and give us the full "scoop", my friend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast