Thread: The Seductively, Tall, Black, Caramel & Slightly Uncanny Mama Melanie Sky is back!

The Seductively, Tall, Black, Caramel & Slightly Uncanny Mama Melanie Sky is back!

Someone told me about this board and I’m glad he did since I had no idea Eccie went out shortly after I did. A few I’ve contacted in my old black google voice book of numbers and for everyone else let’s talk if you’re interested in this not so skinny lady anymore. Lol 😝
    I’ve been posting here and there on other sites but some may not have recognized it was me either way I just wanted to give it a go on here.

My current status is currently low volume and by appointment mostly due to the stress of work, family life and school but I hope to pick up again !
    They say “Nothing is better than a woman in her prime!” 💋

Kisses to you all! Love, Melly

P.S.S
    hoping to get
    verified soon !

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Melanie. Nice pic.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Welcome Back and Enjoy
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome!

welcome to OH2 Melly.....have fun and stay safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Welcome Back Ms. Melly!!

Welcome!

Red face Hmm.....Do you like sticking your eggplant in non verified women?!?!

I sure as HELL WOULD !!!

Old pussy is just like new pussy when there’s new members ? And old members who are new to those new members !! Don’t hurt your head thinking about what YOU just read!!! What good is knowing anyone if you have to wait to meet the same people again?? I’ll tell ya !! Having a discussion about it !!! Cause is unverified lovely beauties can’t wait to satisfy you and ourselves because we’re all SLIGHTLY tired of playing with our vibrators & with no one to play with

S . O . S ! ! !

Gentlemen, Freak Nasties & Weirdos ... Put on your capes and S. A . H or 2 or 3 or 5

CALLING ALL UNVERIFIED COMPANIONS WHO NEED SAVING! PLEASE POST YOUR SEXY SELF, LIKE AN AN ELF ON THE SHELF & HO HO HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU
    Last edited by Guest 073023-1; 12-11-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nelly. I am verified but you can safe me anytime any day. See you Saturday!!������

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Nice, but since personal promotional photos are prohibited in Coed, OP's topic MERGED with WW thread. This is not a discussion forum, however, but I appreciate the visuals and creativity, chuckle.

General
    topics with NO ad value/solicitation may be started in Coed by ladies awaiting verification, and ISOs/requests answered within the rules of that forum. This introduction may be bumped by the OP with more data on services/rates/etc., IF desired. Meanwhile... Welcome to H2, Melanie. Sending you a PM about verification.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-11-2019 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Danged typo!

MOKOA

My old post saving grace ! Lol miss ya

Nice to see you back. I remember several nice sessions with you

Ammonite, Do refresh my memory one day !