Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Posting for a “non clock watcher” in ISO is childish

Retired Companion
    This gig is per time... we are expected to be paid for the time that we grace your presence. Like Slave said, yes, we build relationships over the years and sometimes someone might get more "free time", but like another person said, we are here for a reason and it's not drama.

Please don't overstay unless you ASK if it's ok and tip generously. Sometimes I can play an extra 30 mins or hour, other times I cannot but ASKING before is very appreciated. It's just extremely rude to overstay when you all know how and why we are paid as we are. (30 min or hourly increments)

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    BRAVO SIR!!

Every successful business person will tell you that if you do not manage your time... Your TIME will manage you...

You sir, are a true gentleman!!😘

Your impressed slave,

Guinevere :)
    Solid quote. I hope to do business with you sometime.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Somebody get this gentleman a beer, or a drink to his liking.. I like him already

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    If there was ever a time we needed a "YES GOD LOVE THIS" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    BRAVO SIR!!

Check our coed threads... We have a gentleman who actively searches for providers that he can STEAL TIME FROM... I think it is a great SELF ALERT THREAD because anyone that does not respect my time is not someone that I want to see...

Like you boys, we have children, friends, family, other careers, workouts that have to be done and if we do not MANAGE our time then one of those many BALLS of responsibility will be dropped and believe me...a thread will be started... Smdh

I cannot NAME all of the times I've seen threads where our gentlemen complain of bad TCB... PROVIDERS that are late to apts etc... And yet, most praise the hobbyist that DELIBERATELY PLANS to book a short apt and then see just how much time he can STEAL from the lovely lass that is seeing to his sensual happiness...

Do I have men that I do not watch the clock? Yes, absolutely... But those are long term friends that I have been seeing for years... And they know better to advertise this... I play favorites... Who doesn't? I adore all of my men but some have a special place in my heart and I allow myself that indulgence...

Every successful business person will tell you that if you do not manage your time... Your TIME will manage you...

You sir, are a true gentleman!!

Your impressed slave,

Guinevere :)

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tx2for3 View Post
    You made me blush!!!!!

Miss you, Slave. I go through my fuddy-duddy stages and don’t make enough time to play.
    I need to change that. Your conversation and wit is only surpassed by your intelligence and beauty.

You are one of a kind.
    Ahhh... You are such a Luv!! 😍

Thank you Sweetheart 😘

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Many very valid points above -- and viewpoints, and ...

Not castigating the poster of these words, per se, but

I’ve picked up my money and walked out when I heard the kitchen timer get wound up one time. That is uncomely to say the least. No services were provided, and with the mood it set, I didn’t want any. So I left.

^^^ however, walking out from a duly set and agreed upon appointment and not compensating the companion for wasting her time is to me a massive sign of disrespect and definitely warrants a companion security alert.

imo, hobbyists are expected to do full research and understand that once an appointment is agreed upon, compensation is expected and deserved, with obvious exceptions for security, major environmental issues and even more obvious, not the expected person in person.

"Loss of mood," "deal killers" and other "stuff" situations can happen all too often, but imo the dude cannot just exit in those cases absent some (or all!) compensation.

Ditto for a companion rejecting in person the hobbyist at the door (zero compensation obviously would be appropriate).

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I see what you are getting at but you have absolutely no idea of anything that went on in that instance outside of what I’ve told you.
    I don’t do many reviews and I usually keep to myself on these boards.

On the day in question, I was onsite for a total of maybe 10 minutes- there were a ton of red flags that had already gone off but since I didn’t want to editorialize it in the thread. I simply stick to the idea of clock watching and tried to address both sides of it.

I had about 20 reviews on the old site (and could have hundreds) and only one negative. That was due to me being out in the boonies and taking a chance. The day in question was a provider who had a couple reviews written by dudes who were either her ghost account, her ‘driver’ or WK’s because none of it was true. Her looks/pics, incall condition— none of it. Complete bait and switch.

Yea- I left.

Did you write the book on passive / aggressive? Because starting your response with, “not to castigate the poster...”. Well- that’s how it comes off.

I don’t hobby much, but I know a few ladies from here fairly well and I never have an issue getting a referral or an appointment.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Again, not to castigate the poster, and since he has caviled a bit on why he left ... focusing only on the kitchen timer ... he got my reaction to ... the walkout based on the kitchen timer absent all the other "red flags."

Repeating again, my philosophy -- ABSENT any immediate red flags on arrival, leaving without compensation violates the "implied contract" of hobbyist/companion & time/compensation.

There have been more than a few instances of red flags in my career, and if I have arrived, I have compensated; yes, I have on several occasions "excused" my immediate departure prior to engagement, based on environmental circumstances: children present makes me very uncomfortable, as do open drugs present and boyfriends and once I think a "girlfriend" or two. But I have "excused" my immediate departure prior to engagement and paid my tab.

Otherwise, externals to the incall have maybe once or twice caused me to depart with a phone call to the intended engagement explaining the circumstance and working a cancellation fee....maybe 10-15 years ago, I cannot recall the exact circumstances. Otherwise if I cannot learn the intended destination area prior to setting an appointment, there is no appointment set. Ditto rates, services, other conditions (such as reliability of on-time needs) necessary to make an engagement worthy of my time and $$$.

Maybe it's just me being a long time, old time hobbhyist. Or maybe not?

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2