Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Posting for a “non clock watcher” in ISO is childish

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar

Posting for a “non clock watcher” in ISO is childish

Is it safe to assume that MOST people posting in the “ISO” section for a “Non-clockwatcher” is just a person who wants extra services for free?

I couldn’t imagine anyone replying to a request for any sort of service where the person is basically saying “I’ll agree and pay for an hour’s worth of work, but please don’t pay attention to the time. That way I alone can decide if I would like to go over my time limit without paying you. Even though I have not built any sort of relationship or trust with you I would like for you to agree to these ridiculous terms”

Now ladies, let’s be tactful in how you are looking at the clock so it’s not distracting.

If I agree to a length of time, then that’s when my time is up. If we BOTH decide to continue then surely any decent human would pay more because they understand the other individual’s time is very valuable.

Am I wrong on this assumption though?

Verified Companion Companion
    I hear some horror stories from guys about girls using kitchen timers and loud alarms that go off at the 45 min mark, etc. I don't blame guys for getting offended and feeling that ruins the mood. As does someone reminding someone that the time is almost up in the middle of sexy time.

Of course, some guys who mention the "non-clockwatcher" thing are looking to overstay, but I don't think they all are.

A true professional, watches the time discreetly with things like a timed playlist.
    I AM ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING BY PM

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    That’s such a damn good idea.

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

A very wise and experienced lady once explained to me why she has no clocks in her incall. She knows from experience that, particularly on a first date, she will spend at least 20 minutes at the beginning on wine and convo, take the guy to bed and then blow his mind - and load - within another 30 minutes at most. 10 minutes to clean up and get dressed and - boom - he’s out the door in under an hour, doesn’t realize it until he gets to his car and checks the time and doesn’t care because she rocked his planet, and she only had to really “work” for 30 minutes or so. In 20 years of being a provider she’s never had a guy complain that she shorted him on time. The quality of the experience will negate - for most guys - any ticky-tack attention that the guy may pay to a clock.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Somebody get this gentleman a beer, or a drink to his liking.. I like him already

Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-03-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Somebody get this gentlemen a beer, or a drink to his liking.. I like him already
    The great news, my Love, is that you have already proven to me that you like me - more than once! Gentlemen - I promise you that Ms Brown would be “a drink to your liking!” (Note to GeorgeDRII: Hoorah!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Well Well Well Hobbying as long as I have I can see this opening up a few issues and experiences

Experiences I have had that possibly still exist: Women literally starting a clock as you undress, starting a clock as she starts her introductory "break ice" conversation (stop watch),time starting when you enter the door.(This was funny), Time stopping early on a session (10 mins early) to "give me time to get dressed" so to not go over the hour.

You will see posted on may provider websites " DO NOT OVERSTAY YOUR WELCOME"

With the issue of NON CLOCKWATCHER
    A. You will see this in an add 40% of the time
    B. Always YMMV
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    It might make me raise a brow but I try not to ASSume too much. I try to look at ISO's half glass full until a guy shows themselves to be something else other than an actual gentleman. Could be they have had too many ladies booting them out too earfly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think it goes both ways. I’ve heard of dudes who are overly concerned with MSOG that they time their pops and try to finish the last one at minute 59......meaning there is no way you are out the door in an hour. If she has another appt in let’s say, 30 mins, and this guy is cumming at min 60......it will take him another 10 to get out—-now she’s rushing.

I’m not WKing, I’ve picked up my money and walked out when I heard the kitchen timer get wound up one time. That is uncomely to say the least. No services were provided, and with the mood it set, I didn’t want any. So I left.

But so many of you guys act like you’re special, or that your time is more important. From many of the behaviors I see on chat boards, guys are the problem more often than not.

The provider has zero interest in drama. If you’re getting the drift she’s not into you (even when you are paying) she probably doesn’t want your business in the first place. So move on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The smoothest clock watching I have ever seen was a music play list timed to the hour. I didn't realize that was what it was until I saw her check the time on the phone. Well duh...

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    The great news, my Love, is that you have already proven to me that you like me - more than once! Gentlemen - I promise you that Ms Brown would be “a drink to your liking!” (Note to GeorgeDRII: Hoorah!)

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

Talking

BRAVO SIR!!

Check our coed threads... We have a gentleman who actively searches for providers that he can STEAL TIME FROM... I think it is a great SELF ALERT THREAD because anyone that does not respect my time is not someone that I want to see...

Like you boys, we have children, friends, family, other careers, workouts that have to be done and if we do not MANAGE our time then one of those many BALLS of responsibility will be dropped and believe me...a thread will be started... Smdh

I cannot NAME all of the times I've seen threads where our gentlemen complain of bad TCB... PROVIDERS that are late to apts etc... And yet, most praise the hobbyist that DELIBERATELY PLANS to book a short apt and then see just how much time he can STEAL from the lovely lass that is seeing to his sensual happiness...

Do I have men that I do not watch the clock? Yes, absolutely... But those are long term friends that I have been seeing for years... And they know better to advertise this... I play favorites... Who doesn't? I adore all of my men but some have a special place in my heart and I allow myself that indulgence...

Every successful business person will tell you that if you do not manage your time... Your TIME will manage you...

You sir, are a true gentleman!!😘

Your impressed slave,

Guinevere :)

Quote Originally Posted by Idea3.1 View Post
    Is it safe to assume that MOST people posting in the “ISO” section for a “Non-clockwatcher” is just a person who wants extra services for free?

I couldn’t imagine anyone replying to a request for any sort of service where the person is basically saying “I’ll agree and pay for an hour’s worth of work, but please don’t pay attention to the time. That way I alone can decide if I would like to go over my time limit without paying you. Even though I have not built any sort of relationship or trust with you I would like for you to agree to these ridiculous terms”

Now ladies, let’s be tactful in how you are looking at the clock so it’s not distracting.

If I agree to a length of time, then that’s when my time is up. If we BOTH decide to continue then surely any decent human would pay more because they understand the other individual’s time is very valuable.

Am I wrong on this assumption though?

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Quote Originally Posted by Tx2for3 View Post
    I think it goes both ways. I’ve heard of dudes who are overly concerned with MSOG that they time their pops and try to finish the last one at minute 59......meaning there is no way you are out the door in an hour. If she has another appt in let’s say, 30 mins, and this guy is cumming at min 60......it will take him another 10 to get out—-now she’s rushing.

I’m not WKing, I’ve picked up my money and walked out when I heard the kitchen timer get wound up one time. That is uncomely to say the least. No services were provided, and with the mood it set, I didn’t want any. So I left.

But so many of you guys act like you’re special, or that your time is more important. From many of the behaviors I see on chat boards, guys are the problem more often than not.

The provider has zero interest in drama. If you’re getting the drift she’s not into you (even when you are paying) she probably doesn’t want your business in the first place. So move on.
    THIS is why I absolutely ADORE YOU!!!😍 😘

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere 😍

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

And then we have this thread...

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Clock-Watchers

I have over 600 reviews on various sites and I have never had anyone say that they felt rushed... But again, I think it is because I set very clear boundaries that I live and die by my schedule... Everything from my work outs, naps and meals are built into my schedule... This is necessary because since I do so many PSE /Greek apts...meal timing is crucial as are my naps and work out times... Time management is just part of a successful life...😊

For what it is worth...

Your efficient slave,

Guinevere 😘

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You made me blush!!!!!

Miss you, Slave. I go through my fuddy-duddy stages and don’t make enough time to play.
    I need to change that. Your conversation and wit is only surpassed by your intelligence and beauty.

You are one of a kind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast