Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cancelled on is it me or are these girls getting worse?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I've had gents actually tell me the hardest thing to do is to get laid. Now while I'm not everyday or 24/7 I either am available or not. I've had mishaps and am not perfect by any means. It just happens you can be ready for 6 hours then boom, 5 people are messaging for appointments at the very same time. It happens and I'm like "damn the luck, I need a 2nd vagina lol". It's first come and regulars are VIP.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP it happens. Think about it... the provider could have kids, babysitter or school calls saying your kid is sick come and get them. Appointments get cancelled for all types of unavoidable situations. It comes with the territory. Let it go brother and move on.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by mochamagicman2 View Post
    OP it happens. Think about it... the provider could have kids, babysitter or school calls saying your kid is sick come and get them. Appointments get cancelled for all types of unavoidable situations. It comes with the territory. Let it go brother and move on.
    Agreed! Things happen.. you should be considerate and realize that providers are real people with personal lives outside of this.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Nah...it happens to everyone at some point. Give her a chance to mark it up and after that put her name out there and move on. There are plenty of bad ass chicks on the board that fit your criteria that would love to entertain you.
    100%
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Honestly things do happen. I’ve gotten food poisoning, dog ran away, car troubles, phone troubles ect.
    Shit happens. I usually just give a really nice discount or give one on the house. Even though those things were out of my control, I compensate the gentleman because his time matters to me as well.

I would expect the same for gentlemen. You have to cancel, make it up to the provider.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    I'm not getting in anyone's drama here. But this gentleman booked me a day in advance, followed through with all my request for screening, confirmed the day of appt, showed up clean and fresh then gave me some sweet cock. I'm more than happy he found me .......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2