Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cancelled on is it me or are these girls getting worse?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cancelled on is it me or are these girls getting worse?

So i booked an appointment with this provider, set everyyhing up for a time and location and 30mins before the scheduled time. She comes up with a bs excuse. The thing is she kep texting me like 5 or 6 times and she is a legit girl on here. Im just so frustrated because now i wasted half my day and i could have seen someone else.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Maybe she had a legit reason. I mean, at least she let u know instead of ncns u. Many of us don't even get that courtesy. I hope you find a lady!

How did you waste "half your day" when you only began setting up the appointment with less than an hour notice?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Krystal........it wasnt you it was someone else i had scheduled prior to contacting you whom i gave 24 hours notice and textd me 6 times saying it was a go

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m not sure what’s the point of this thread. You are not naming the lady. You said she contacted you canceling the appointment. You claim it was not a legitimate reason but a BS excuse.

Ok, what proof do you have the mystery lady gave you a BS excuse?
    Why are you starting this thread and not disclosing who you are referring to?
    Are you just here seeking attention? If so, IMHO, you are making a big mistake.
    You sound butt hurt.
    Lastly, I can’t be WKing here because you have not said who she is. I think if you are going to come here with this, you need to come with proof.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 12-03-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Barry244 View Post
    Krystal........it wasnt you it was someone else i had scheduled prior to contacting you whom i gave 24 hours notice and textd me 6 times saying it was a go
    I didn't think you were talking about me.

But I do see now that I misread your post. I thought you had just given her 30 mins notice.

Did you READ and research this lady before trusting her with your valuable time?

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Nah...it happens to everyone at some point. Give her a chance to mark it up and after that put her name out there and move on. There are plenty of bad ass chicks on the board that fit your criteria that would love to entertain you.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    So i booked an appointment with this provider, set everyyhing up for a time and location and 30mins before the scheduled time. She comes up with a bs excuse. The thing is she kep texting me like 5 or 6 times and she is a legit girl on here. Im just so frustrated because now i wasted half my day and i could have seen someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Nah...it happens to everyone at some point. Give her a chance to mark it up and after that put her name out there and move on. There are plenty of bad ass chicks on the board that fit your criteria that would love to entertain you.
    This type of problem goes both ways. I have had several ladies tell me that they get last minute cancelations quite often. Evidently, guys will make appointments hoping that they can get away instead of knowing that they can get away. That's very nearly the same as ladies double booking.

Gentle Hugs Barry

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    This type of problem goes both ways. I have had several ladies tell me that they get last minute cancelations quite often. Evidently, guys will make appointments hoping that they can get away instead of knowing that they can get away. That's very nearly the same as ladies double booking.

[SIZE=3]
    True
    I've been hearing about some horrible situations.
    Tis is the business "to some".

Sorry to hear, Barry244
    Here's to a better year ahead.
    [SIZE]
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can agree that it has gotten worst.

In my 10+ years of the hobby, right is the most I have ever been NCNS’d, broken Appt, general lack of professional courtesy.

I’ve attempted to make appt’s 24 hours or more ahead of time only to have them cancel on me minutes before the appt.

Supply < demand I guess

Gentle Hugs Rjones and sending hope

She's now probably put you on her DNS list because even though you didn't name her, you put the situation on blast.

She didn't NCNS you. She let you know why she had to cancel. She may have made it up to you for cancelling but since you put this out I doubt it very seriously.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Right on Bro. ^^^^
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    OP, you are scheduling with the wrong providers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast