Geez! After reading about a controlled provider, it made me think about all the things WE, as hobbyist & provider, go through just to have a little adult consenting fun!😒

Good job to the guy that pointed that out. Although, at what point, do you say someone is being represented or managed willingly vs some one who is not? It makes me really sad and angry that this goes on. I don’t want to get into a philosophical debate about what’s right or wrong. Quite simply, if you don’t want to be here, I hope no one has to. I would like to think that no one would willingly see a person that they knew was not here on their own free will. Sadly, it happens. Let me find out! I’d lay my life down for another that was being hurt or victimized like that.

I digress. Anyway, it got me to thinking about what we all go through and how we could make each other feel safer, in this hobby. Personally, I’d love to see newbies, as I love the thought of being their first experience, but I just can not risk it! Unless, you’d like to fork over your ID with a selfie that matches and I wouldn’t blame anyone who didn’t want to do that in this day and age.

I thought about what you guys must feel like going to see a new lady. In the back of your mind, you must feel, at least, a little apprehensive about that. What if she has a dude or a pimp that’s laying in wait to rob you or worse? Ladies, and I can only speak for myself, must worry about LE, getting outed and the costs of that like cps, losing your normal job or career, rape, robbery, stalkers and worse... death! With so much ugliness in the world, how can we mitigate these risks and just fucking have fun as two happily willing & consenting adults?!

I, for one, miss the more wholesome days when two human beings could just have fun! I’m so happy that verification sites, like this one and others exist! But, still the risk runs high.

If I know someone has seen my lady friends on here, that personally helps me to feel more comfortable!

What helps you guys/ladies feel more comfortable besides screening and the obvious?