Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What we go through... Just to have fun!

The way someone introduces themselves and interacts with others on the board and off, makes a big difference, to me, as far as safety goes. It’s not the only thing, of course, but does influence my decision to see someone or not. I once had a very bad experience with a gent in 2015. That same gent contacted me about a month ago, thinking he’d outsmart me. But he didn’t, Thank God. I could tell who he was right away by his writing style. I have a memory like an elephant when it comes to certain things like faces, writing styles and CRS can’t remember shit other times!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

no need for you to apologize.

you didn't start it

True. I was just being polite and respectful. To those who deserve it.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

In this day in age finding girls who are managed on places like OH2 or p411 or places with reviews and user reputation is weird and beyond suspect.
    If it is a shady public ad site where any public person can see you, then it makes sense but those are places where everyone is at an increased risk of danger.

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    Fun facts I learned serving in the U.S. Navy:

A female sailor who was processing out very slowly was known to moonlight as a stripper in a local San Diego club.

Every guy would wait for her to walk into work wearing her white uniform, with her bright red panties showing
    thru and I think they told me she wasn't wearing a bra. I never saw her, just heard about her.

In Hawaii, a very well known and loved gorgeous natural blonde air craft controller petty officer named
    Sunny was the biggest ***** on base. Pilots flew in from all over the world from every military force to
    visit her. She was a legend, a very hot looking legend. That is true, I knew her.

Any female sailor, officer or enlisted sent to Diego Garcia charged for services and got paid very well
    quick. I was never there, but from what I was told any female stationed there for any amount of
    time became a ****** instantly.

The minute I set foot in Switzerland on my 30 day paid military vacation, I wanted to move there.
    I was in Luzern, I walked into a store and told the clerk I didn't want to leave. I was serious.
    The clerk took me outside and pointed to a parking space where her car was. She told me
    if I knew how much she had to pay for that parking space every year, I would not want to
    live there. I ended up traveling all over Europe three separate times, and each time I
    noticed lots of great things that would easily convince me to live there if I could. I think I
    could live anywhere I felt safe, had a roof over my head and someone around who spoke English.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I love to travel! And my family is Navy, but while the story above is very interesting, as guide Austin Ellen stated earlier, let's stick to the initial topic, as we do seem to have meandered into politics/government/military service. To avoid further dispute by some members, let's circle back to H2 Hobbyland. Okie dokie, please?

As I recall, the critical question the OP asked was:

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    ...What helps you guys/ladies feel more comfortable besides screening and the obvious?
    Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-04-2019 at 03:24 PM.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Well not to come off as too salty here but if dudes could get even half of the respect and courtesy most of the girls here demand that would help. I mean with a distressing amount of ladies on here now require you to give up real world info in order to be seen... which means that in order to make them feel safe I need to give up black mail material? Because let's face it they aren't going to LE. What is even the point of building a good rep on the sites if I'm going to run into this?

A lot of girls also are really cold if not out and out hostile to dudes when we reach out and that's not just me. Like reaching out to a girl via pm or text and getting "go to my website and don't ask any questions, pleb", one word response 30 minutes apart, and I've had three providers on here in the last month go on insane vitriolic rants because I either wanted to ask them a few questions or needed a minute to figure out who they were because it took so long for them to respond. I'm talking an hour of multi texts talking about how I'm a pile of garbage when they respond back with just their website and nothing else and I go "well take care then."

And even when I don't get this level of insanity... I reached out to a provider via pm to ask if she was still taking people tonight only for her to spend 30 minutes trying to push me to see her on a day that works for her and not for me. After I go "no that doesn't work, take care" she goes "but wait you didn't give me a chance to talk about my availability tonight!" After 30 minutes.

So we have providers asking for personal info for safety while taking my safety. Girls demanding I respect them while treating me like garbage. I saw one on here going "You should remember we're people and not a hole" while treating us all like ATMs and getting pissed off if we talk to them like a normal person to set something up.

With all of that how does a dude use this site to find a girl? Truth is increasingly I just don't. With all the madness I haven't seen a new girl off here in a long time and I don't expect that to change. Which is a shame because I've never been making more money.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I look forward to be attacked by a pack of white knights, a bunch of girls in the powder room saying I'm an asshole, and at least five guys to PM me going: "...Christ. You said it man."

Happens every time I go on these little rants.

Retired Companion

Lightbulb get well soon, bruh

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    A lot of girls also are really cold if not out and out hostile to dudes when we reach out and that's not just me.

I'm talking an hour of multi texts talking about how I'm a pile of garbage.

Girls demanding I respect them while treating me like garbage.

Drink some Metamucil, and just let that shit go......

srsly

!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

Drink some Metamucil, and just let that shit go......

srsly

!

Exactly. What self respecting dude would see you when you say shit like this?

I'm not angry. I'm just not wasting my time anymore.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Exactly. What self respecting dude would see you when you say shit like this?

I'm not angry. I'm just not wasting my time anymore.

Trolls come with vaginas too informer....

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since we can't seem to get back on topic after repeated redirects by staff, thread CLOSED. Heavy sigh. -- FIH/staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2