Thread: Local ladies vs visiting ladies

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Local ladies vs visiting ladies

So I was wondering if anyone has found a difference in service between local ladies and those that travel? Are local ladies more likely to provide a good session because they are looking to establish regulars? Do those that visit have less motivation to provide a good session because they are here today and gone tomorrow? What have you all found or is there any link at all between service and where the lady resides?
    Essential Activities (bare minimum) to get me in your door: DATY, BBBJ, CG

Preferred Activities for a repeat visit from me: Willing to initiate/be aggressive, 69, RCG, DATO, Lingerie or naked at door, Kiss, Russian

Preferred Activities to be an all time favorite: all the above including Dirty Talk, SS, DFK, MSOG, Cum Slut, Cock Worship

Not Interested In : Passive/Submissive ladies (won't make me rise to occasion)

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    As an almost fulltime touring lady. I can say my service quality does NOT very..I tsilor all my playtimes to make you feel like a king! Thats how I still stay in this biz at 56! Some guys I still see have been my friends over 10 years!

Whether visiting or local, a smart business woman is aiming for repeat clientele.

Research is your friend. Always.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I love repeat clientele. You create a trust between you two. I don't think my service would fault if I travel because of the years I have provided. Getting older in the hobby teaches you to appreciate any gent that comes through your door!!!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Companion Companion
    Whether if I travel to Newyork, or LA, or I am home in Houston, I am still going to give my best service possible.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I decided recently to see only local Austin women...keeping Austin weird so to speak. My decision was not based on a difference in service. But it was based on the difficulties I have scheduling with traveling women. My work schedule, personal life, limited funds, and aversion to long drives in Austin traffic, combined with the propensity among many traveling women to provide short notice, one or two day stays, and hosting incalls up north, just make it easier for me to seek out women who play in south Austin. I like easy.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel Moretti View Post
    Whether if I travel to Newyork, or LA, or I am home in Houston, I am still going to give my best service possible.
    My sentiments exactly!
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

The few times I had visiting ladies, it was great except once. But its that one time I had a lady who scammed me and point blank said that she will not be back to this city so she doesn't mind a bad review - she was well reviewed in her city but then I realized it was not worth it.

Since then, visiting ladies are off my list - nothing against them its just a risk vs reward issue.

95% of the visiting ladies I've seen had good or great TCB and were good BCD. And I can say the same about a good percentage of the local ladies.

It's the UTR's that can be sketchy as hell(all are local).
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I usually see Danica Stone on her monthly visits from Dallas. From her incall, TCB & service has never changed from day one. Also see a few others but always do my homework.

Business woman wether local or Traveling does not determine the BCD session quality, here are the factors which determine;

1. Good Communication with the client (also the client is equally responsible to keep the provider informed if any delays or reschedules), this will start the session on a right note
    2. Research Research Research - clients have to research based on providers postings on menu and reviews vouching for the same, this way client knows what to expect out of a session
    3. Once BCD: it's the attitude of the client, how you treat the lady does matter. And same goes to the provider a genuine smile is all it takes sometime for the client to feel wanted.

On other note, I do engage a fair bit of time with touring providers, if they are the most happening provider at a particular time I try to avoid them because they tend to overbook or book sessions back to back and getting burned in the process. This will result in lackluster BCD. I am not generalizing - i have seen providers who have a fixed only 3-4 clients a day ( the ones who know how to pace).