Thread: Can you handle it?

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar

Can you handle it?

Recently I've had the pleasure of meeting up with another provider and a regular of mine for a double in my area.
    I've only had a handful of experiences like this, with one other woman who use to travel through Tyler. It was amazing! Im sad I don't get to experience this more often so my question is for the guys of Tyler/ east texas area: I'm curious as to what stops you from doubling up? Two is better than one from my experience but I feel like men prefer one-on-ones more so. Why is that? Is it the connection of a one-on-one you prefer? the roses? or can you just not handle the intensity/build up of having two at a time? Im looking forward to more guys in our area who would want to venture out and make it a throuple

XOXO, a very naughty Janell
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    I've only down a double twice before. One of them, I hit a home run, considering the ladies had never met before, and they enjoyed each other's company. The other time was just ok, due to the fact that the ladies weren't truly bi, basically didn't eat snatch. The other time, more work was put into it. Don't plan on being a lazy fuck if you do doubles

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There is definitely something special about one on one time, especially when you first meet someone.

That being said I absolutely love doubling up. I love the energy that two girls have when they clearly are into each other. In my limited experience however, it seems to only make scheduling/coordinating that much more complicated from the providers’ side. I guess it does take more organization or something, not really sure...

I certainly cannot speak for any one else, but I could see where guys feel like they are more pressured with two ladies, maybe they don’t like that. For me, I prefer to be outnumbered.

I would love to get away with you and your friend. I know that would be an amazing experience.
    You have my #, let’s talk about it! ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ultimate fantasy for many men. Unfortunately, doubles are usually cost-prohibitive for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve been in the hobby awhile and had 4 or 5 doubles, only one was good. The good one was a 2 hour date. I’ve found that someone always seems to get left out. Basically you’re paying double so I would rather do a 2 hour date with 1 lady or see 2 different ladies at different times. Definitely more BANG for your buck. Janell even though I’ve never meet you I think I know the lady you speak of. The one that travels thru Tyler or used too. She is delightful, ATF material.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    I’ve had a lot of fun with doubles, I’ve always preferred couples over other ladies

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Companion Victoria Shine's Avatar
    I just LOVE couples and I'm not bi I just think you can experiment with toys and positions lingerie EVERYTHING, plus the donation is always more which puts a smile on my face for a the day!
    Oh onequick tip... Don't try a 3 some with anyone you're romantic interest or relationship with! I tried with my Now-ex husband and best friend! Called it off mid way threw lol
    [
    Victoria Shine
    Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!!
    💥💥 Available 24/7 💥💥
    Fetish🔥420+🔥Couples🔥Newbie Friendly🔥Discreet 🔥 New Lingerie🔥New Toys🔥Role Play/Dress up/Fantasy/Dom/Sub!!

🔥New XXX Videos!🔥https://OnlyFans.Com/ShineXXX💙 (405)362-0188💙
    250in/300out

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have done several doubles over the years... it always varies. When the two women are into each other it is a great thing (actual interaction)... when it is just fuck one while the other watches, then switch I would rather not waste my time or money with that.

+1 totally agree with pharmaguy two sets of lips are great, one at a time not so much.

Doubles are generally really fun as long as good communication exists.... I love doing doubles with 2 high quality providers....

Verified Companion Companion
    I have a doubles partner and we love it and are not expensive and have fun doing it.

As a friend of mine always said if it not group it is poop.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    I've only down a double twice before. One of them, I hit a home run, considering the ladies had never met before, and they enjoyed each other's company. The other time was just ok, due to the fact that the ladies weren't truly bi, basically didn't eat snatch. The other time, more work was put into it. Don't plan on being a lazy fuck if you do doubles
    I have done them. You are right. As a non-bi women it's not as fun. I just wasn't born bisexual unfortunately. If I were a guy I would want more.

Financially I do better alone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Shine View Post
    I just LOVE couples and I'm not bi I just think you can experiment with toys and positions lingerie EVERYTHING, plus the donation is always more which puts a smile on my face for a the day!
    Oh onequick tip... Don't try a 3 some with anyone you're romantic interest or relationship with! I tried with my Now-ex husband and best friend! Called it off mid way threw lol
    I can definitely see that happening.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!