Thread: Need someones assistance

Retired Companion Strawberry Chaos's Avatar

Lightbulb Need someones assistance

I'm back on the site after being gone for so long and well.... I can't navigate it like I used to I don't know if it's because the site has changed or if it's just me ..I'm trying to look at the providers to see who's still here and who's not and what's the competitions like now adays. (LOL) Where do i go to look at the providers in my area?
    (lol)

who's still here and whos ne w so I know my competition
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-02-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Tech issue, still unresolved.

I believe your only options are to do a "Search" of a providers name or browse the "Gallery" tab on the top of the home page. In either case you will already need to know their names from browsing the Forum. Hope this helps.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Idk if it’s the same on both sides but, you can click community, members list then advanced search. That allows you to put location

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    People come and go here all the time. Good to see you are back.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Nothing has changed as far as research goes. Suggestions above are valid, and members may always peruse ads by city to see who's posting what and where.

Doesn't have to be a competition, chuckle; there's room for wide variety among lassies, and a palate for every flavor!

Hmmm, trying to figure out why the OP's post above has so much white space! Albino glitch gremlins playing in the snow?
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-02-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Hmmm, trying to figure out why the OP's post above has so much white space! Albino glitch gremlins playing in the snow?
    LMAO!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    Nothing has changed as far as research goes. Suggestions above are valid, and members may always peruse ads by city to see who's posting what and where.

Doesn't have to be a competition, chuckle; there's room for wide variety among lassies, and a palate for every flavor!

I was thinking the same thing. Why so much white? ����lol

And as far as looking at competition, it should not be about competition due to the fact that there is something for everybody.
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

I believe she is referring to the previous way ECCIE used to have a listed providers page(s) for each geographical area. That went away of course when ECCIE went thru a self inflicted exorcism..lolp

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

It reminded me of something you see on FB, where you have to keep scrolling for at least a full minute.. It's always a joke on fb when they do it..

Retired Companion Strawberry Chaos's Avatar
    The thing I said about seeing who my competition was a joke �� sorry if some didn't get the humor or just strawberry chaos being her sarcastic self either way I didn't mean to upset anyone by it. If you know me then you would know what I meant. lol
    Thank you all for the input.

Hope to see y'all soon��������