Thread: Hi it’s Yummy Yammy Lactating Mami 🤤👅💦

Verified Companion Companion

Hi it’s Yummy Yammy Lactating Mami 🤤👅💦

Hello If you are a gentlemen looking to spend quality time, unwind from time to
    time and enjoy the company of a beautiful woman then i have no doubt we will
    hit it off right away. I am a your sensual, sophisticated high end companion! I
    will be your best kept secret.Full of sexual energy❤
    Fell free too call me for your next appointment 8176791587��⏳ E87EFBD2-99C2-44AC-930C-048C76593744.jpg53EE24D9-7DAA-42A1-B381-E3E627A6EE20.jpg530E66B0-8FB7-4318-B5A0-917A5123264E.jpg
    ✨Availability ✨MonThurFri&Sat Only ✨
    Incall ONLY
    Si Hablo Espaol ����
    Fetish Friendly
    No AA✖✖
    Gentleman only✔
    hygiene has to be good✔
    Everything covered ��
    No Pimps ��
    lactating mami ��
    2 girl $pecial ����
    Last edited by Yummyyami69; 12-01-2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to post something

Welcome to OH2 Yami.....nice pics.....you are a hottie!

Thank you babe :

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome, nice to see you here

Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Yami!

Monday $pecials With Lactating Yammy

Good Morning Gentleman It’s Yummy Here If you are feeling lonely Today and you need a beautiful Latina To have FUNN with don’t hesitate too pick up your Phone And Call me 📞⏳ The time is Running Out My availability Is Monday, Thursday , Friday & Sat . I am Located In Fort Worth ( Fossil Creek) Area I am verry discrete I promise You an unforgettable Sweet and Yummy Sección I Am the Lactating Mami with the BOOBIES Full Of Leche .I do Offer Lactating Sección hhr and hour Seccions Aswell The time is running out Pick Up Your Phone & Call me and ask me about my prices now 8176791588 .

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Two threads MERGED as only ONE local introduction permitted each new member.

Welcome to the wickedry, Yummy! Please read ALL of the instructional stickies at the beginning of this Welcome Wagon section, lass, as they will give you much information. You have to be validated here by vouches sent into admin by Verified Hobbyists confirming recent BCD sessions before you are allowed to place ads in the designated promotional forums.

PM me with any other questions, please. Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-04-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Calling me will be the be$t thing you do today!!!

Hi 👋 you guys it’s Yummy yami and I am back I am the Lactating Mami you don’t want too miss I will be available this week Friday Saturday Monday and Tuesday So call me to make your appointment today you won’t regret it 8176791588 . Incall ONLY Si Hablo Espańol Fetish Friendly Gentleman only✔ hygiene has to be good Everything covered!!!! No Pimps lactating mami 2 girl $pecial with Sophie And Swingers You can call me too!!! Location today is Fossil Creek , North Fort Worth Area

Retired Site "Guide"
    Threads merged.