Was the Appointment On-Time?? N/A
Activities: 6 Dances, see ROS
Length of Visit: 6 Dances
Donation: $120 plus tip
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Long and brown
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: She's a taller girl, maybe 5'7" and has a good body on her. Not the tightest body in the club but she has amazing eyes and is a great conversation partner.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Ended a long work day after a couple of client meetings with some time at Heartbreakers. I got there late due to me dinner meetings in Galveston. One of the best things, at least for me, is hitting up a strip club about midweek after 10:00 and staying until close. The girls are usually a bit more available and often very playful.

After getting to Heartbreakers, I found a good seat in the middle of the club where I could see all the stages and started to enjoy my time. My waitress brought me several drinks and I tipped a couple of dancers. Heartbreakers always has good talent and I've been happy with the results in the past.

I spotted E***x as she was walking my way. We made eye contact and she sat down next to me and immediately introduced herself. She has a British accent (though I'm not terribly convinced it is authentic or that she's from Britain) and we talked for a while. We got her a drink and she moved in a bit closer and rubbed my cock through my pants to say thank you. She has a very nice body and has a great personality. After some time talking she asked if I wanted a few dances. The booths were full so I recommended going upstairs to the VIP...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.