Thread: New amp intel, Shanghai milf

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New amp intel, Shanghai milf

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Shanghai Body Massage, N/A
    Date of Visit: 11/30/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/189319.html
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa walk-in
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? N/A
    Activities: FBSM, L1, NE/SE over clothes
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 60 + 100
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Black, long down to shoulders
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: REALLY pretty, short mid-age asian lady. Tight body with a nice petite ass and what appeared to be big tits (later found out her bra was heavily padded). One of the prettier asian ladies I've seen. She wouldn't be out of place at Crystal or OG Rose. She was wearing tight mini shorts that showed off her perfect smooth legs and tight fitting top that hugged her breasts. Really polite and flirty, spoke decent enough english to hold a conversation. Easily a 9/10 in terms of looks
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Decent-ish L1 with a fucking sexy asian milf. Recommend, but there are better options in North Austin.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Update: I went back again with a bigger donation, and instead she persuaded me to try 4 hand. The other woman was old, and ugly AF. Total waste of money and I was cheated.

My impression is that extras aren't a possibility here. At least with the current lineup.

My belief that 4 hand is a waste of money was also reaffirmed after this visit. DT seems to be the only place that can do that reliably

[PRIVATE]

60 + 100 + 100

4 hand massage was initially pretty good, but neither used good pressure despite saying I like "hard massage". After awhile the novelty wore off.

At the 35 min mark, one of you mongers came in and LuLu left for 10 min while I was stuck with the ugly granny. She later came back in, continued with the passionless 4 hand massage. On the flip, the granny left and LuLu serviced me solo. I was kinda feeling cheated which affected my mood. During the HJ, I tried to take off LuLu's clothes but she only let me take off her bra and feel up her tits. They were incredibly firm, but still nice. We had LFK, and it made my cock hard as a rock. She said "I dont usually let customers touch me, but you tip good so I'll let you"

yeah, id be surprised if we could get her to go past L1. At any rate I'm not gonna waste effort on this place anymore. I'll only go back if my other options are unavailable

In the "actual massage + happy ending/possible extras" category here are my current rankings for AMPs Ive been to recently:

1. Crystal, Essence
    2. DT
    3. Golden, Premier, Ok
    4. Red Lobster, Shanghai (also referred to as Kaifeng Foot Spa in other ads)

Even though LuLu is hot, I put Shanghai so low cuz I was cheated on $260. That amount is better used with a provider or at L3 places

[/PRIVATE]