Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinions from Ladies and Gents please...

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
    Reminds me of the joke...
    Why do you keep interrupting me, by asking who I'm voting for President,... That's personal!!
    I was trying to describe screwing my ex in the ass last night, but you keep asking me personal questions.

I just coined a new one...
    "You can come in my face, but not in my bedroom."
    Hilarious
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
    Lol a fruitcake.. obviously no one knows her actual situation.. She's my real friend so I sympathize with her, I understand what she means. But I appreciate the responses ladies. A 2 bed is a good solution. Or just get a hotel room and let loose.

I personally don't care if we're on a bed, a kitchen counter, a floor, a chair, a table, a couch or bent over in the shower lol... I'm an explorer.
    Duly noted...Me

I find that bananas. Tha has happened to me twice and each time I noted that I would not go back even though I had a good time. Not sure about your friend, but when you post a "luxury" incall and then deliver a sofa (regardless of the plush pillows) that to me is poor representation.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
    She has a really nice futon in her living room with plush pillows. I honestly thought that was a good solution as far as comfortability and convenience goes.
    Thanks for that 411 dear. I find that the older I get, the more I enjoy creature comforts like a bed and air conditioning. Not so much a hard pickup bed with astroturf and mosquitoes biting me in the ass anymore.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midniteluvher's Avatar
    This happened to me the one and only time I used cl years ago. She picked up on my displeasure and renegotiated the terms. If it wasn't for that or the fact that I had traveled way from the other side of town it would have been a complete deal breaker.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I use to hobby in my personal space, but being a milf and absolute family woman my family pops in often lol. Buy I feel more comfortable since I don't use my home anymore. Nothing against my guys friends, it's just my personal and intimate space. I can definitely understand your friend's perspective.....
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2