Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many hobbyists have GFs/wives? Do providers have an opinion?

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    I'm not looking for a wife or gf or husband or even a bf inside of this so a client's marital status or other relationship status isn't a big deal to me. I'm not looking to take anyone from their gf/bf/wife/hubby.
    And i'm definitely not judging the reasons of why a person is coming to see me (or continues to see me).
    I'm not here to answer what an S/O might feel but if you feel guilt then might be time to take a break...this is supposed to be fun (NSA/guilt-free).

Verified Companion Companion
    Most of the guys I see are married and most feel guilty to some degree. That's what makes them nice guys and the kind of guy I want to spend time with. They usually have been married a long time, with kids and aren't having their physical needs met at home. This is the lesser evil compared to having a girlfriend or one night stands, etc.
    I AM ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING BY PM

The only issue I have with married men that call me is when they think that's an excuse to not screen.

"I'm married and need to be more discrete than that."

Yeah, buddy, I'm single and not an idiot and need to stay alive and free. LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am married. I am not in the hobby for a relationship (even though I am willing to be friendly), I am emotionally connected to my wife. I do this for the physical as we have not been vibing that way lately.
    Race: AA

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    A clients RW life is none of my business. I do have some Gents that do discuss it with me voluntarily but do not and will not judge them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mumpdaddy View Post
    I am married. I am not in the hobby for a relationship (even though I am willing to be friendly), I am emotionally connected to my wife. I do this for the physical as we have not been vibing that way lately.
    I respect how you put that! Well said hun!!
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

i do not get along with my wife. She also does not have any interest in sexual things anymore. Therefore I am here to satisfy a sexual need that is not met at home in a more discreet and safer way than one night stands. I do pick up chick in bars but it is typically when i am working in an area that hobbying is not an option. I do not feel guilty though because if she was willing i would not be here in the first place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got into this after my divorce. When I start dating someone, I’ll stop. Sleeping with another woman while in a relationship IS cheating, no matter how you twist it. Don’t believe me? Tell your gf/wife what you’re about to do before you set up your next visit. Lol

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumpdaddy View Post
    Very well said!
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    If your transmission goes out and you don't have the tools or know how to fix it....You take it to a Pro.
    If you have sexual needs and the openness at home does not meet them....You take it to a Pro.
    We are Pros providing a service for you.
    So No, I don't call this cheating. You can't always be meeting everyone's needs and not meet your own....

ditto--well said miss sexy!

BTW--OP,welcome!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2