Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some people just can't leave well enough alone.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Some people just can't leave well enough alone.

I try to be the best provider that I can be to the gentleman that visit with me. If I get a bad review then that means that I didn't satisfy the person that came to see me. For future reference gentleman if it provider needs to improve on something maybe you should say hey this could be a little bit better next time or hey could you switch this up. it doesn't mean that you have to go on every single thing that you see posted about her or close to it and it be negative and basically tear this provider down. If you didn't like the provider than that was your experience. That doesn't warrant you going on every positive thing that you see about a provider and downgrading her.

I'm not extremely tall, I I'm not flat chested, I have natural curves, I have big boobs, I have a plump butt, so basically I'm not a stick with tits yes I have meat on my bones. I don't consider myself a BBW, but I don't consider myself a spinner. That doesn't give some of you gentlemen to write to try to tear me down on the public forum or get in my inbox and tell me that I'm fat. That doesn't give some of you gentlemen the right to try to tear me down on the public forum or get in my inbox and tell me that I'm fat, or that I could use a little bit of a meal plan, or that I need to have more professional pictures done because. That i don't look the same in pictures i post. (All my pics are no more than 2-3 months old)... let me tell you something I'm very proud of what I look like and I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm 36 years old so of course I'm not going to look like I did 5,6,7 8,9 or 10 years ago. And I understand that you guys go majority of the time, based on the reviews of what other people see. I can guarantee you every person that comes to my location compliments on how clean my location is, how clean I am, and how accommodating I am. So just because I may not have had something on point when a certain hobby is came to see me or he or whoever did not get their way that's not how I am with every person I see. And I understand that you guys go majority of the time, based on the reviews of what other people see. However if the shoe was on the other foot and the majority of us providers listened to every single negative comment we heard about some of you gentlemen, then some of you might not be getting appointments. I love what I do and I like making gentlemen feel good, and help them relax once they're in my space. I don't discriminate against anyone. And all in all by myself think I'm a pretty cool chick. Bottom line is if you have something negative to say about a provider and you've already wrote a review, or you've made a comment before, you don't have to keep on and on and on and on. I love what I do and I like making gentleman feel good, and help them relax once they're in my space.
    Xoxo,

Kai

Gentle Hugs Beautiful

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    I try to be the best provider that I can be to the gentleman that visit with me. If I get a bad review then that means that I didn't satisfy the person that came to see me. For future reference gentleman if a provider needs to improve on something maybe you should say hey this could be a little bit better next time or hey could you switch this up. It doesn't mean that you have to go on every single thing that you see posted about her or close to it and it be negative and basically tear this provider down. I try to be the best provider that I can be to the gentleman that visit with me. If I get a bad review then that means that I didn't satisfy the person that came to see me. For future reference gentleman if it provider needs to improve on something maybe you should say hey this could be a little bit better next time or hey could you switch this up. it doesn't mean that you have to go on every single thing that you see posted about her or close to it and it be negative and basically tear this provider down. If you didn't like the provider than that was your experience. That doesn't warrant you going on every positive thing that you see about a provider and downgrading her.

I'm not extremely tall, I I'm not flat chested, I have natural curves, I have big boobs, I have a plump butt, so basically I'm not a stick with tits yes I have meat on my bones. I don't consider myself a BBW, but I don't consider myself a spinner. That doesn't give some of you gentlemen to write to try to tear me down on the public forum or get in my inbox and tell me that I'm fat, or that I could use I am not extremely tall, I am not flat tested, I have natural curves, I have big boobs, I have a plump but, so basically I'm not a stick with tits yes I have meat on my bones. I don't consider myself a BBW, but I don't consider myself a spinner. That doesn't give some of you gentlemen the right to try to tear me down on the public forum or get in my inbox and tell me that I'm fat, or that I could use a little bit of a meal plan, or that I need to have more professional pictures done because. That i don't look the same in pictures i post. (All my pics are no more than 2-3 months old)... let me tell you something I'm very proud of what I look like and I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm 36 years old so of course I'm not going to look like I did 5,6,7 8,9 or 10 years ago.

I can guarantee you every person that comes to my location compliments on how to clean my location is, how clean I am, and how accommodating I am. So just because I may not have had something on point when a certain hobbyist came to see me or he or whoever did not get their way that's not how I am with every person I see. And I understand that you guys go majority of the time, based on the reviews of what other people see. However if the shoe was on the other foot and the majority of us providers listen to every single I can guarantee you every person that comes to my location compliments on how clean my location is, how clean I am, and how accommodating I am. So just because I may not have had something on point when a certain hobby is came to see me or he or whoever did not get their way that's not how I am with every person I see. And I understand that you guys go majority of the time, based on the reviews of what other people see. However if the shoe was on the other foot and the majority of us providers listened to every single negative comment we heard about some of you gentlemen, then some of you might not be getting appointments. I love what I do and I like making gentlemen feel good, and help them relax once they're in my space. I don't discriminate against anyone. And all in all by myself think I'm a pretty cool chick. Bottom line is if you have something negative to say about a provider and you've already wrote a review, or you've made a comment before, you don't have to keep on and on and on and on. I love what I do and I like making gentleman feel good, and help them relax once they're in my space.
    Xoxo,

Kai
    Noted
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th AVAIL may be arranged
    HOUSTON
    Flexible Locations 45N near Downtown

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Haters are just gonna hate and trolls are gonna troll. To hell with them. You’re not a BBW nor are you a hater or a troll.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Haters are just gonna hate and trolls are gonna troll. To hell with them. You’re not a BBW nor are you a hater or a troll.
    And you know me just as well as anybody on here. I don't let it get to me the only thing that gets to me is a full-blown liar.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It's a weird thing we have here. Sex is so personal, and (obviously) I think there's nothing wrong with people offering sexual experiences as services--but treating sex as a commodity can also de-personalize it, which isn't exactly fair to the person offering the services. Goddamn I wish this were allowed by The Man to be above-board.

I'm new here, new to the hobby, new to everything. I've left one review (which I hope came off as positive, because my experience was)--and yet I felt compelled to mention some negative parts of the experience because I think those elements were relevant to somebody who might want to patronize the same provider. It feels weird to review a sexual experience with somebody as one would any other service.

That said, anything beyond a matter-of-fact review is probably just being a jerk, no reason to message the person or push the issue. I've read quite a few negative reviews which were followed up by guys saying "I had a great experience," so that tells me as a potential customer that there was just something about that one person's visit that was off. If there is a trend of negative reviews, then maybe that does indicate something the provider could be doing better.

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    I try to be the best provider that I can be to the gentleman that visit with me. If I get a bad review then that means that I didn't satisfy the person that came to see me. For future reference gentleman if it provider needs to improve on something maybe you should say hey this could be a little bit better next time or hey could you switch this up. it doesn't mean that you have to go on every single thing that you see posted about her or close to it and it be negative and basically tear this provider down. If you didn't like the provider than that was your experience. That doesn't warrant you going on every positive thing that you see about a provider and downgrading her.

I'm not extremely tall, I I'm not flat chested, I have natural curves, I have big boobs, I have a plump butt, so basically I'm not a stick with tits yes I have meat on my bones. I don't consider myself a BBW, but I don't consider myself a spinner. That doesn't give some of you gentlemen to write to try to tear me down on the public forum or get in my inbox and tell me that I'm fat. That doesn't give some of you gentlemen the right to try to tear me down on the public forum or get in my inbox and tell me that I'm fat, or that I could use a little bit of a meal plan, or that I need to have more professional pictures done because. That i don't look the same in pictures i post. (All my pics are no more than 2-3 months old)... let me tell you something I'm very proud of what I look like and I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm 36 years old so of course I'm not going to look like I did 5,6,7 8,9 or 10 years ago. And I understand that you guys go majority of the time, based on the reviews of what other people see. I can guarantee you every person that comes to my location compliments on how clean my location is, how clean I am, and how accommodating I am. So just because I may not have had something on point when a certain hobby is came to see me or he or whoever did not get their way that's not how I am with every person I see. And I understand that you guys go majority of the time, based on the reviews of what other people see. However if the shoe was on the other foot and the majority of us providers listened to every single negative comment we heard about some of you gentlemen, then some of you might not be getting appointments. I love what I do and I like making gentlemen feel good, and help them relax once they're in my space. I don't discriminate against anyone. And all in all by myself think I'm a pretty cool chick. Bottom line is if you have something negative to say about a provider and you've already wrote a review, or you've made a comment before, you don't have to keep on and on and on and on. I love what I do and I like making gentleman feel good, and help them relax once they're in my space.
    Xoxo,

Kai
    I'm 100% with you on this one hun!! XOXO
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

Verified Hobbyist BCD HoustonDan's Avatar
    Sorry this happened to you.

From what I see you’re a beautiful lady who accurately states who she is. Some guys just don’t get it. Hope your night, and weekend, gets better.

Sorry if some of that stuff is repeated y'all. I was using my phone and I was using voice text as I am now, and I think some of it might have double posted

Verified Companion Companion
    It's okay. It's okay. We all understand what you meant. We all understand what you meant. And we are all used to your voice to texting. And we are all used to your voice to texting. Stay strong and don't let the assholes get to you. Stay strong and don't let the assholes get to you. Just adding some humor. Just adding some humor.
    I AM ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING BY PM

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just looked you up and your albums are very truthful and show your best feature ( beautiful face) and everything else, so I think you need to write this one off or if it is several forget about them. Mean people do mean spirited things that are unwarranted. Leave it in your rear view and move on to a new Month !

Quote Originally Posted by Doggo Nate View Post
    It's a weird thing we have here. Sex is so personal, and (obviously) I think there's nothing wrong with people offering sexual experiences as services--but treating sex as a commodity can also de-personalize it, which isn't exactly fair to the person offering the services. Goddamn I wish this were allowed by The Man to be above-board.

I'm new here, new to the hobby, new to everything. I've left one review (which I hope came off as positive, because my experience was)--and yet I felt compelled to mention some negative parts of the experience because I think those elements were relevant to somebody who might want to patronize the same provider. It feels weird to review a sexual experience with somebody as one would any other service.

That said, anything beyond a matter-of-fact review is probably just being a jerk, no reason to message the person or push the issue. I've read quite a few negative reviews which were followed up by guys saying "I had a great experience," so that tells me as a potential customer that there was just something about that one person's visit that was off. If there is a trend of negative reviews, then maybe that does indicate something the provider could be doing better.
    For someone new to this......you sure seem to have an extremely mature and rational view. Thank you!
    But unless you are taking advantage of a review special, you should not feel obligated to right a review if you are not comfortable doing so. IMHO

KaiHTX..... My short and sweet answer to your issue is...

Rejected little boys throw tantrums. Somebody's Mommy either gave him too much or not enough attention.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with such haters and trolls. Some would say that "it's just part of this biz". I can't tell you how badly that grates on my nerves.
    We are all human beings. With feelings and flaws.

While we all have freedom of speech, there is also the Golden Rule to be considered. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    .....��*♂️...��*♂️....��...⏱⏳��..��������������... ...��⌛����...������..������..��...��������...��

- - - Updated - - -

Like me at the Fair.. they just hate the ride is over..😎🤗😘🙂.
    Who cares if a few try and upset you don't allow it to hurt your fun & keep going.
    The positive feedback will out weigh all negatives beautiful😗

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    .....��*♂️...��*♂️....��...⏱⏳��..��������������... ...��⌛����...������..������..��...��������...��

- - - Updated - - -

Like me at the Fair.. they just hate the ride is over..��������.
    Who cares if a few try and upset you don't allow it to hurt your fun & keep going.
    The positive feedback will out weigh all negatives beautiful��
    Very well said. I have a similar body type. I'm not bony but not a BBW either. I like what another provider said when she suggested casting a wider net. There are other sites where reviews are not so heavily regarded. That has helped me tremendously because of my muscular body type. It sucks because like you said, some hobbyists aren't adult enough to just suggest or say something about what you could improve on in a positive way. It's the ugly side of running any business and there are ways to navigate that.
    Come see your G.O.A.T. provider for a wet and wilder time!
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2659445
    PM or email me at acethejaceinthehole@gmail.com!
    Everything on menu EXCEPT Greek and BBFS
    Multiple incalls throughout Houston; Outcalls preferred
    P411 - P315599
    Rates - 200/hhr, 260/hr, 440/2hr, 1200/overnight | NO QVs or BNGs
    (Non-negotiable; *Note: Asking for specials will get you placed on the Ignore list)

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I've gotten bad reviews, because a guy didn't read gate is on a timer for one car, scratched his new Mercedes. (He lied of course in his review) it was a residence only gate that he entered

Another one, because he has ED issues, but it was my fault, maybe he should've got that blue pill..

Anywho I give the best I can 100% of the time, but you can't please everyone that walks through your door, your good will out weigh you lil bad reviews..

If you have 100 good reviews, and you have 2 bad reviews outta that, you're doing good. It's hard to impress 98 people.

Now if most reviews are bad, and only have 2 good reviews, umm there's a problem.

My 2cents

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast