Thread: Thanksgiving specials!! Act now!! Incall available asap!

Verified Companion

Thanksgiving specials!! Act now!! Incall available asap!

Hello there!!! It's late and Thanksgiving with it's hectic ways is just some hours away!!! Let me help you prepare before hand with a little (or alot;) of some sexy fun!!

I'm running some crazy specials for this Thanksgiving early early morning to show just how thankful I am to get you feel inside of me;)

I do not offer CIM,COF,GREEK,BNG
    (I do have something to offer with a small tip that isn't always on the menu--im feeling extra open-minded tonight)

THESE THANKSGIVING SPECIALS WILL SURELY GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR!!
    QV--ONLY 80 🤯
    HHR--150 👀
    HR--200 (THATS 100 LESS THAN MY REGULAR DONATION)

SHOOT ME A TEXT ASAP, YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THESE SPECIALS!!! 210•962•1107~Callie
    Make sure to include your handle in your text, tell me what type of appointment your looking for, and when your ready (because I'm ready now;)

Also a huge apology to anyone who was trying to meet up with me last night. I was having some issues with my phone and wasn't able to set up any appointments ..the issue is resolved now thankfully:) and tonight I'm ready to make up for that lost fun;)

Incall available off 290&35...hurry hurry!! Text me ASAP, before it's too late!:)
    Attached Images Attached Images