Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite part of sex?

Retired Companion
    Hey fellas, I'm gonna say this...

If you try and call me out because I won't respond to your messages, guess what? It's not gonna make me respond to you! Shocker!

I do not have any obligation to respond to ANY OF YOU. Nor tell you the reason why. I could have seen a report that you're an asshole or a stalker. Maybe you shorted a female, maybe you're on a black list somewhere. Maybe I just don't like your posts or personality or you ask for certain things that I don't like doing. Or maybe you don't fit the profile of my preferred fuck buddy and I'd rather not see you. Maybe you're just annoying. But again, I don't have any obligation to tell you WHY.

Why don't I, you ask? It sure would be nice right? Wrong. There's many predators in this group (the hobby as a whole) and if I tell you "Oh, I won't see you because you're X age " or "Oh I don't want to see you because you beat up so and so and threatened to out her." That gives YOU the opportunity to try and go around screening, not just for me, but for every lady.

So stop it. I'm getting sick of it. I'm pretty stingy with my pussy and I don't see everyone. If you're not getting a response, MOVE ON. There's hundreds of gorgeous females on here. Try your luck with another one.

Xo Evelyn

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Let's stay on topic, please which is our favorite parts of sex. THAT is an awesome subject!

Carry on carrying on. Thanks. -- FIH/staff

Retired Companion
    My favorite part of sex is not being harassed for it by men I obviously don't want to see ��

No offense guys. It's not you, it's me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    please which is our favorite parts of sex.
    My favorite? My dream of one day meeting Fancyinheels!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My favorite part of sex is being deep inside of a well licked body and pounding it while my partner is really enjoying the activity.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
    Everything leading up too for sure!! That's why kissing is a requirement of mine. there's nothing better than the kissing licking biting sucking that leads up to the actual deed at least for me... I stay in a constant state of edging no wonder I dry hump everything 🤫
    Kissing is the biggest turn on for me, as well. Not only leading up to the main course but during and afterward as well. You, my dear, were the best kisser I ever encountered. 😘😘😘

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyboomer46 View Post
    Kissing is the biggest turn on for me, as well. Not only leading up to the main course but during and afterward as well. You, my dear, were the best kisser I ever encountered. 😘😘😘
    Awwwwww bless your little heart ♥️♥️♥️
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    By far my favorite part of sex is seeing a woman orgasm. Hearing her screams of pleasure. It’s the best when she can cum several times. It is even better if she is a squirted. I love messy sex!

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar
    My favorite parts are being in control when I suck dick, getting pounded really hard, deep french kissing, and watching his face when he cums... Oh, and the throbbing of his dick when he cums.��
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LovethaCougar View Post
    My favorite parts are being in control when I suck dick, getting pounded really hard, deep french kissing, and watching his face when he cums... Oh, and the throbbing of his dick when he cums.��
    I would lick you until your eyes cross. Then pound you good then erupt!!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    DAMN! All y'all are turning me on 💜 makin me all sweaty and havin needs 😈😈😈 It is NO secret what my favorite activity is 😏 but NOTHING compares to the pure, PRIMAL, animalistic passion of real and honest enjoyment. PASSION 👀

MMM.. like the way you say it Cougar baby.... So when?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Giving a cum facial to a woman and when I am done, she slowly sucks me to get every last drop. Makes me want to pass out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    that point at the end when my woman is out of control gasping and I know I drove her there. Ofcourse women are different and so are each session. not all will 'let go', but for the ones that do...:grin:

Verified Companion Sweet Mariah's Avatar
    I love a good ride on their face as they swivel their tounge all over my juicy kitty kat
    😻

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast