Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite part of sex?

Retired Companion

Favorite part of sex?

So... Maaaayybe this makes me a little sadistic... (not really, it's a joke) but my favorite part besides myself cumming from an amazing tongue lashing is when a man cums, and he's all extra sensitive. I like to keep licking, stroking, bouncing to take advantage of those sensitive nerve endings. And I thoroughly enjoy watching him try and squirm from underneath me because it's too intense and all the noises he makes.

What's yours? Curious minds would love to know

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love it when a woman guns on my tongue. When she is humping my face and holding my head.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    My favorite? My next delicious encounter.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Mine would be hmmm...all of it! I love making a woman cum. She gets hers then i get mine. I'm sort of a sensual agressive type. Fucking is art to me. Yep i like tp paint a canvas in my head of it all. Even when I'm taking on 2 women i can please them both before i shoot a load! 2 pleased women is a nice little treat to see. Both of them satisfied laying there butt ass naked in front of me mmmm hmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post
    So... Maaaayybe this makes me a little sadistic... (not really, it's a joke) but my favorite part besides myself cumming from an amazing tongue lashing is when a man cums, and he's all extra sensitive. I like to keep licking, stroking, bouncing to take advantage of those sensitive nerve endings. And I thoroughly enjoy watching him try and squirm from underneath me because it's too intense and all the noises he makes.

Wow! Once again, a lady after my own heart!

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post

Now, I'm going to be thinking about DAT ASS ALL NIGHT!!😍😍

Hmmm... I seem to have lost my train of thought... Go figure...😈

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere 😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love the sloppiness of my balls with her juices after she’s cum, breathing heavy and exhausted, laying on my chest eyes closed and she’s temporarily out of consciousness...with my dick still hard inside her knowing I am ready to go for her big O #2 or #3.

I enjoy the play, learning a new partner what makes her tick and tic.

The slow torture of making her come multiple times and having her beg 'no more' and then hearing that 'oh no, not again!' and then the 'yes, there, right there!' as she goes for one more.

That flush and sheen all over her body, her weaknes and the lovely way she clasps her legs and moves side to side.

Holding her and waiting for it to begin all over again.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Wow I couldn't have said it better, impressive Doglegg

- - - Updated - - -

Hummmm reminds me or you SG

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Mmmm yummm post and answers

Ditto w OP..licking and twisting my tongue all over the jack and the boys!!!

I also luv bear or face riding!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That’s easy for me. I’m VERY MUCH a pleaser in bed. (To the point that the donation should go the other way at times. Lol!) Making a woman squirm and try to get away as her legs quiver while I’m going down on her. Tasting her get off.... Mmmmmmmmmm.... �� Could do that for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's not easy for me to cum so I get my best pleasure by making the woman cum. The perfect encounter for me is by giving her a massage and teasing her for a while. Then roll her on her back and tease her nipples and running my hands down to mist above her pussy. Every movement designed to come close to her spots but not touch them. Once she is good and wet slide my head between her legs and suck her clit up between my lips and run my tongue under the hood and suck on her making her gyrate. Once she has cum sliding 2 fingers inside and reaching for her g spot and massaging it until she cums again and as she is cumming sucking her clit in again. Once she is completely satisfied then I will slide my cock inside and try to satisfy myself.

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Everything leading up too for sure!! That's why kissing is a requirement of mine. there's nothing better than the kissing licking biting sucking that leads up to the actual deed at least for me... I stay in a constant state of edging no wonder I dry hump everything 🤫
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Retired Companion
    Edited and image removed. No promotional photos by companions allowed in non-relevant Coed Discussion topics, please. Thanks. -- FIH/staff

This booty Slave? This booty thinks of you too ��
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-07-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is delicious booty. Too bad I haven't heard back from Evelyn.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast