Hey fellas, I'm gonna say this...

If you try and call me out because I won't respond to your messages, guess what? It's not gonna make me respond to you! Shocker!

I do not have any obligation to respond to ANY OF YOU. Nor tell you the reason why. I could have seen a report that you're an asshole or a stalker. Maybe you shorted a female, maybe you're on a black list somewhere. Maybe I just don't like your posts or personality or you ask for certain things that I don't like doing. Or maybe you don't fit the profile of my preferred fuck buddy and I'd rather not see you. Maybe you're just annoying. But again, I don't have any obligation to tell you WHY.

Why don't I, you ask? It sure would be nice right? Wrong. There's many predators in this group (the hobby as a whole) and if I tell you "Oh, I won't see you because you're X age " or "Oh I don't want to see you because you beat up so and so and threatened to out her." That gives YOU the opportunity to try and go around screening, not just for me, but for every lady.

So stop it. I'm getting sick of it. I'm pretty stingy with my pussy and I don't see everyone. If you're not getting a response, MOVE ON. There's hundreds of gorgeous females on here. Try your luck with another one.

Xo Evelyn