Date of Visit: 8/26/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM First
Phone Number: Will provide after PM
Email Address: IDK
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=497570
City, State: Harrisburg, PA
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Outfits, LK, GFE, 4play, Fondling, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, K9, MISH, BBJ#2, DATY, SCISSOR, BBBJ#3, K9, Great conversation & Snuggling
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: 38
Hair Color and Length: Long Strawberry Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: LFL is a tall, attractive middle aged lady with lovely long strawberry blond hair, enchanting eyes, and a captivating (albeit mischievous) smile. Her height and weight are average for her age and she is blessed with full moderate breast and extraordinary proportions that give her an extremely feminine and sexy figure (despite the average thickness at the midriff). She is much prettier than her profile pictures (if you saw them before the changes to bio pages this week).
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
TCB was great. I dropped her a preliminary PM that was promptly answered with confirmation of her availability and her mobile number. After a few swapped messages and very enjoyable phone call our rendezvous was confirmed.
When the day came, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to find an even lovelier lady than I had expected. Her relaxed and confident attitude quickly evaporated all of the awkwardness that can come in the initial moments of a first meeting.
After some relaxing conversation she excused herself and changed into some sexy lingerie that definatley set the mood. She had a playful nature that definatley got the ball rolling. She was fully invested into our session making it a special and authentic where everything flowed passionatley and naturally to make for an overall great experience.