Thread: LaceyAnnSmiles: LaceyAnnSmiles showed me her O-face

Registered Male (Not Verified)

LaceyAnnSmiles: LaceyAnnSmiles showed me her O-face

Companion's Handle: LaceyAnnSmiles
    Date of Visit: 11/26/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ere-to-please-)
    City, State: Plano, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, Daty, Dato, Fiv, nip sucking, bbbj, bls, tuma, copious ss, ass worship
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $300 + 100 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: beautiful red hair - guessing ass-length, but it was braided into a ponytail that went past mid-back
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: LaceyAnn is a sexy beauty. Cute face like the girl you used to bone in your college days. Maybe 5'6" or so, and I'd guess 135 with a beautiful, squeezable, spankable booty. Nice natural B cup tits with responsive eraser nips. Porcelain smooth skin, smooth all over, except a well kept red landing strip. Sexy inny cameltoe. Tongue stud and pierced belly button. A few non-distracting tats. Pink all over and hot as fire!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell YES!

Public comments:
    Others have reported that set-up was difficult but that was not my experience - just lucky I guess. I PM'd, got a response within an hour or two with phone number and we moved it to text and set up a time for the same evening. TCB was great, with a little bit of flirtatious texting leading up to the session. Got the room number upon parking.

She opened the door and my jaw hit the floor! An all natural, curvy, college-age hottie in sexy lingerie. Couldn't help myself and grabbed her like a hungry caveman and gave her a wet, ass-grabbing kiss just inside the door and she responded nicely.

Chatted a bit as we moved further into the room. Turns out she'd worked her real world job earlier that day, so I can see how lining up schedules could be a challenge even though I didn't have an issue. All this took place while she was lounging like a sex-kitten on the bed and I was frantically ripping my clothes off, sensuously tripping over my pants, and quickly counting out the donation, which i'm sure was a huge turn-on for the lucky young lady. see ROS

This girl is very sweet, amazingly sexy, outgoing and friendly, and eager to please and be pleased. LaceyAnn is very passionate. I would say "IOP" but i don't think it was an illusion - lol. This girl enjoys what she's doing. treat her right and she'll treat you right.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by LowerGreenville; 11-27-2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: grammatical corrections

Verified Hobbyist BCD

He’s the real deal

Thanks for your review I too had the privilege of visiting Lacey Ann words can not describe the experience that she gives she is truly ATF material..