Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BlowJob Curiosity

Retired Companion
    I just ask that you let me do what I do baby. I don't need directions, just relax and enjoy it

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Slow sloppy and deep
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just the way Cabezón likes it!!!��

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbreeAustin View Post
    Slow sloppy aaaand deep
    Mmmm Ambree...i'll lick u slow sloppy ad deep!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    A small detail that makes a HUGE difference is for the girl to drink something with sugar in it before. Ex. Juice, gaterade, ice tea. It gets the saliva to be the perfect lubricant when they switch to HJ while licking below the balls for an amazing finish. Drinking water before fucks up the whole thing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueennLai View Post
    Good afternoon People,

I have been very curious lately about how some men like their BJs and how providers prefer to give them.

Fast? Sloppy? Slow? Hard? w/hands? w/o? Balls? Standing? From the back (LOVE THAT) etc ...

Ladies, what's your favorite way to Suck the Soul from a man?

As a client it truly depends on the provider that is providing the service: Some are good at slow long strokes with hand and mouth with tongue actions and alternating with DT and tip of the cock. Some I enjoy going hard and fast.

I am not commenting on telling a woman how to suck a dick but if she ask I will provide a few "headers" but I also like mostly to see that she is enjoying the experience of providing stimulation to my penis

I am straight guy. I am not on the DL so I will not provide information on saliva and gatorade and how a woman can lubricate her mouth. I have not blown a guy and would not know about that portion, I am sure there are other providers that can help those providers that need help.
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Quote Originally Posted by guyeefawkes View Post
    As a client it truly depends on the provider that is providing the service: Some are good at slow long strokes with hand and mouth with tongue actions and alternating with DT and tip of the cock. Some I enjoy going hard and fast.

I am not commenting on telling a woman how to suck a dick but if she ask I will provide a few "headers" but I also like mostly to see that she is enjoying the experience of providing stimulation to my penis

I am straight guy. I am not on the DL so I will not provide information on saliva and gatorade and how a woman can lubricate her mouth. I have not blown a guy and would not know about that portion, I am sure there are other providers that can help those providers that need help.
    Being aware correlates to being gay? This fucking guy. I’m not gay, but have had plenty of BJs and noticed one time that a sweet tea made a world of difference compared to my girl drinking water. Try it out and thank me later my friend
    Last edited by Idea3.1; 12-05-2019 at 01:19 AM.

Let's ease up on the animosity, shall we?
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    slow, slow slow with the occasional DT to the waaay back of the throat. Hands are good as long as they are slow as well.

Ball sucking, taint licking and a little TUMA is never bad!

Jack hammer = baddddd

I like sloppy and fast, but honestly as long as your making eye contact with my cock in your mouth I am a happy man! ��
    "Let's get naked!"

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My preference is that the one performing the act actually suck the dick, as opposed to merely moving their mouth up and down a little.

To quote the great poet Ice-T, "Suck my dick like you're drowning and my balls are full of oxygen".

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My vote goes to Ms italia as well!!! Let's do that soon girlfriend!!!

Queen, there’s a bunch of different post here but we’ve got to know what’s your favorite way to give it?

Verified Companion Companion
    My favorite way depends on the person at the time and how their body reacts to my tricks. Could be slow and sensual, could be a little sloppy and fast, or a combination or both it definitely depends on the guys reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Idea3.1 View Post
    Queen, there’s a bunch of different post here but we’ve got to know what’s your favorite way to give it?
    Last edited by QueennLai; 12-11-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    Private Incall Going Live Next Monday in NorthDallas
    Available for summoning until then
    queennlai@protonmail.com

"The real adventure of sexual experiences lies in Sensual Awakening rather than Sexual Motivation
    "

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Cock worship...its like your on deathrow and its your last meal.....slow sensual sipp n savor tease and tantaluze every drop! Seduce it with my tongue!!! And sometimes throw a little deepthroat in the mix lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast