Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Depression Sex?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Depression Sex?

So Everytime my depression hits it gets me horny and want to have sex. Now is this just me or anybody else act the same?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I dont get like, but men aren't the same as women..

I dont want to be looked at, touched, or talk to..

Just leave me alone altogether.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Sure it's not just boredom? Depression is usually associated with loss of interest in pleasurable activities, but I guess it's different for everyone.

The few times I've been super depressed, it's been extremely difficult to get interested in anything, even sex. I even tried antidepressants on occasion, but they suppress my libido even more that it was already, which is even more depressing. But some people I know find them helpful.

Maybe see a doctor. Could be a sign of thyroid, sleep apnea, or any number of things, and if it is clinical depression, maybe the doc can help you get it sorted out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I miss depression sex.
    Back then you could fuck a ****** for a loaf of bread

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    This thread is depressing.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Nope, you're not the only one. Me too. Just some times of depression, like when you get a crush on someone and can't get it ... you just want to hump doorknobs and guardrails and pillows and such, .... something ... anything. But breakup depression not always.

Yeah it's not really sexual seek for the intercourse but mostly for the touch and affection that comes with sex sometimes. Like just cause I was to go and have sex with someone it would make it better but with someone that it really touchy in intimate. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself right

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    This thread is depressing.

sex is a temporary fix for someone that has depression. A distraction is the crutch but it doesn't resolve the real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozap View Post
    Yeah it's not really sexual seek for the intercourse but mostly for the touch and affection that comes with sex sometimes. Like just cause I was to go and have sex with someone it would make it better but with someone that it really touchy in intimate. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself right
    Bingo. Men and women are built differently, obviously. It’s more socially acceptable and common for men to express/receive affection during sex Alot of times, that’s the only time men get the touch and affection they need. It’s also good for distraction and stress relief, IMO. Here’s a virtual hug! ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Sure it's not just boredom? Depression is usually associated with loss of interest in pleasurable activities, but I guess it's different for everyone.
    I’m with Mark here. I had depression years ago, and I lost interest in just about everything.

Your case sounds like boredom. But you should seek professional care, and not just our opinions.

Best of luck to you.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I’m with Mark here. I had depression years ago, and I lost interest in just about everything.

Your case sounds like boredom. But you should seek professional care, and not just our opinions.

Best of luck to you.
    I'm going through this right now too. I yearn for even a cuddle session, but not with a stranger. Loneliness and boredom are twin sisters and they're bitches

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post
    I'm going through this right now too. I yearn for even a cuddle session, but not with a stranger. Loneliness and boredom are twin sisters and they're bitches
    Awww hugs love!!!
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Quote Originally Posted by Jozap View Post
    So Everytime my depression hits it gets me horny and want to have sex. Now is this just me or anybody else act the same?
    This isn't all that strange even with women. Some people have an odd mix of hormones. It could be a sign of a much larger issue and I would certainly advise seeing a pro but I've seen this a lot.

My ex was a raging nympho after any seriously depressing event, massive crying, huge fight, etc.... Our most insane sex sessions were "angry" or "post crying" sex.

Basically this all happens as a result of each individuals physiology, man or woman, and will vary from person to person. After you cry you relieve massive amounts of stress and your body's hormones go on tilt, neurotransmitters fire like crazy, and the body is recovering from a traumatic event. Both women and men will often times want closeness at this point. It can happen during the trauma or after it. That depends on the person.

I used to have a theory that maybe I subconsciously caused little fights with my ex-wife b/c I knew somewhere in the back of my mind it was going to lead to explosive sex. She would cry, throw something, whatever, sometimes quite severe, other times fairly mild, depending on the argument and content, but either during or afterward she would literally shove my dick in her mouth after grabbing me and ripping my pants off, pulling my hand and putting it on the back of her head essentially saying, "force me".

Or she would get super super wet (again, hormones) and would grab me or pull me onto the bed while unbuttoning me and tearing her panties off and be like, "fuck me now... and hard". She'd be screaming and have to shove her face in a pillow or make me hold her mouth. Yep. Dead serious. All the time. Crazy horny raging nympho she became anytime after stress events or a good cry or anything depressing. Add one or two drinks to the mix and O..M..F..G! Yea. Totally. Not unusual at all. Man or woman.

Point is, whether man or woman it's all hormones, neurotransmitters, the relief of stress, and it's related to each person's unique physiology and mentality.

However, if it's a serious depression issue you need to seek help from a professional. At least to discuss all the possibilities. It's not typically healthy to continue like that or be in a relationship based on that type of sex or the yearning for that kind of sex. We continued like that even post divorce for 2 or 3 years just b/c the sex was amazing but it was not healthy. I'd advise at least speaking to someone to make sure you don't have something larger going on.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Bingo. Men and women are built differently, obviously. It’s more socially acceptable and common for men to express/receive affection during sex Alot of times, that’s the only time men get the touch and affection they need. It’s also good for distraction and stress relief, IMO. Here’s a virtual hug! ��
    Great response and one I can relate too.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    May I suggest you seek a licensed counselor or psychologist for your issues.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast