Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: D&T Spa, Sza Sza? Shasa? not sure due to accent
Date of Visit: 11/18/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: 512-468-9663
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-20321#rubmaps
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? walk-in
Activities: FBSM, L1
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 120
Approximate age of Companion: early 30's
Hair Color and Length: black, shoulder-length, in pony tail
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Cute face, maybe 6-7 out of 10. Very firm body, nice b-cups, and ass you could bounce a quarter off of, shaved below.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had never been to D&T before, and had only very recently started going to AMPs after many years away from the hobby. Decided to do a Monday lunch-time walk-in since they were very close to where I work. Had to awkwardly wait several minutes in a hallway in the back as girls and clients walked by. Finally got into the first room on the left room, and she kept having to answer the phone and go to the front door when people walked in. From other people's descriptions, it sounds like my massage was from mama-san herself, which would explain why she kept answering the phone and door. These things were annoying, but I put yes on the recommendation simply due to her enthusiasm with the massage. She was very eager to have me touch her, and to make sure that I felt very good. She said that Mondays were apparently always very busy for them and suggested making an appointment next time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.