Thread: Mina in Austin: first review here for Mina in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Mina in Austin: first review here for Mina in Austin

Companion's Handle: Mina in Austin
    Date of Visit: week of Nov 18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM/call/text
    Phone Number: 512.413.5571
    Email Address: don't know
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...iend-should-be! https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Mina-in-Austin https://minaaustincourtesan.com/
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: FK, BBBJ, MSCFS, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length blonde
    Smoking Status: yes but she cleans up a lot to make it not noticable
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: tall (5'11"?), no idea on measurements but I would guess a natural D cup, average build, piercings (tongue, nipples, hood).
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? oh yeah

Public comments:
    As in the case of many providers I will book for the first time, I met Mina socially. She looked pleasant enough in my eyes to see if our schedules would align in the future. It took a while for that to happen. We communicated via PMs until the day of when I noticed that I didn't have her number for the final texts. Couldn't find it in her ads, didn't see any reviews (her website was in her ads, I glanced right over it but it has her number on the front page). I sent her my number that morning and she called about 25 minutes before the scheduled start. I didn't answer but responded to her text a few minutes later. With the mix up, she wanted a little more time so the start got pushed 15 minutes. Everything considered, I had a great time with her. I'm super surprised she doesn't have a review here so here's a positive one to get her going.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice detail here Q. Good job Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE