Thread: Women and Men... Pedicures in Austin...

Verified Companion Companion

Women and Men... Pedicures in Austin...

Where is some good places?
    1st time here
    Really need a good place.
    Does anyone have any that they highly recommend?

Thank you in Advance.
    P:65386
    @Reed3Ashlyn
    903-600-1692 CALL OR TEXT
    REEDASHLYN3@GMAIL.COM

BELIEVE NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR
    AND
    ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlynreed3 View Post
    Where is some good places?
    1st time here
    Really need a good place.
    Does anyone have any that they highly recommend?

Thank you in Advance.
    Had a Civie Friend of mine visiting from New Jersey. She's the classic Mafia Princess you would expect to see on Jersey Housewives. She insisted I get a Pedicure with her while visiting. We went to this place. https://www.yelp.com/biz/salon-x-change-austin-5 She loved it and actually, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I've never gotten another one though. Guess I feel weird, a guy walking in there alone.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

It depends on what part of town and what you are looking for? I like The Nail Bar just south of downtown. My suggestions would all be south or near downtown. My other go to place is cheap, quick and friendly. Tell anyone and you’ze gonna be sleepin with the fishes! Capesh! ;) A good nail place is just like a great stylist... so hard to find a great one! Once you do, ya don’t wanna share!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm a fan of beauty schools. Aveda has one on Koenig (west of 35 on 2222) next to Jerry's Artorama.. Best to schedule in advance. I recall see another one, Paul Mitchell, at the south end of Gateway Shopping Center on 183/Research north of Mopac and Stonelake which is closer to the Arboretum and Domain area that guys like for incalls.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    I've been to Viva Day Spa on South Lamar a few times. They also have locations at 35th/Mopac and Domain. Very nice, and they offer complimentary wine and chocolates.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like grand luxe nail salon in Cedar Park, the service is excellent, they have a bar tender that will bring you good bar drinks, a fruit plate, and popcorn if you wish, the pedicure makes my tire feet feel like new

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    The Nail Aisle. It's a little mom and pop in an HEB. But there's are truly the best
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!