• One minute of greatness. (GTFO)

1 1.05%
  • Until I tap out.

36 37.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long should sex last?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki12392 View Post
    For me personally If its rough and nasty not long at all. If it's slow and sensual it could take me hours.
    Love me some slow and sensual for hours......maybe a couple of minutes of rough and nasty at the very end.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar

Accept Insert GOOD or GREAT....

I've had GOOD/GREAT sex last only 10 minutes (and we were both quite satisfied) and I've had it go sundown to sun up as well.
    So....I guess the answer is until mutual satisfaction has happened.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Let's play until we're both sprawled out on the bed and panting heavily.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    According to Paulo Coelho's book "Eleven Minutes" sexual act itself lasts plus or minus 11 minutes.
    As a mathematical Median or average number of minutes, in my personal experience, that is a fact.

But, wording "must" and "should" should not be applied here. Because some of us "should" but "could not," and other way around.
    So, no pressure there. As long as it takes. IMHO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    How long should sex last you ask? Till the day I die I hope.

And that too!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    According to Paulo Coelho's book "Eleven Minutes" sexual act itself lasts plus or minus 11 minutes.
    As a mathematical Median or average number of minutes, in my personal experience, that is a fact.
    Totally agree. Pretty bang on. It's around 10-15min for the entire act depending on the study.

However, that's the entire sex act, not just penetration. It includes the average love making time from foreplay up through penetration --> orgasm.

Yet again though it still depends on the couple/study. One study in 2017 used employing stopwatches over a 4wk period, with 500 couples, showed the duration going from a low of 33secs up to a high of 44min. The median for the 500 couples over 4wks was 5.4min. So, go figure

The biggest issue is obviously that the average female takes ~10-15+ minutes to orgasm, some even 20+min. There is a large divide between how long most men last (~2-4min penetrating at full arousal) & how long women take to orgasm. It's a good reason why max foreplay, slowing things down, allowing it to build slowly as you play with each other, and using other techniques like cunninglingus or manual stim are so important in order to please both parties.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    When I'm doing the ladies with my magic, i can get them to cum in under 7 minutes after clothes are off and I'm leading the "dance"

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Three magical minutes
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "The problem with sex is, women don't realize it's a race."
    -William Shakespeare

The key is "know thyself". Don't gauge your performance on the basis of someone else. If you're like Fred the PE (premature ejaculator) you probably try to take your time unless you can manage multiple "pops". And let's be honest. Depending upon who you're with you may not want it to end quickly.

We all know what's at the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop and, for me, the quality of the licks outweighs the number (giving or getting).
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    "The problem with sex is, women don't realize it's a race."
    -William Shakespeare
    "Anything more than three strokes is a waste of time." - Kierkegaard
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Registered Male (Not Verified) rickthegreek's Avatar
    Bri left me panting and half passed out on the bed after 59 minutes. We both said "What? Time's up? Damn!" Love an enthusiastic partner :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthegreek View Post
    Bri left me panting and half passed out on the bed after 59 minutes. We both said "What? Time's up? Damn!" Love an enthusiastic partner :-)
    My kind of lady.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wickedone69's Avatar
    I concur with this statement. Depends on the chemistry between both has been my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
    I've had GOOD/GREAT sex last only 10 minutes (and we were both quite satisfied) and I've had it go sundown to sun up as well.
    So....I guess the answer is until mutual satisfaction has happened.

Verified Hobbyist BCD coitusmaximus's Avatar
    My "problem" is like love foreplay. Fingers, tongues, sliding, stroking, kissing - the sex part can wait. I can spend and hr or more just enjoying the build up. Why is that a problem? Because it's costly in this world haha. The joy I'd get out of a 30min session just isn't worth me booking it in the first place. Makes me wish I found pleasure in just walking in the door and enjoying some vigorous sex.... ok, fine, I wouldn't hate that, but still. If I'm honest, after all that build up, hell....mere minutes lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2