Thread: South Fort Worth

Registered Male (Not Verified)

South Fort Worth

Good afternoon guys and gals

Join a month or two back due to the other website going to shit not gonna name any names.. (eeic)
    But I wanted to give this another shot was referred by a best friend of mine about this website and decided what the hell why not. So I’m from the south Fort Worth área down the toll road not much around here. Well what I want to say is I’m glad to be here AGAIN and I’m hoping for a good experience. Yes I’m respectful gentlemen with class. If your newbie friendly please fell free to reach out to me. Thanks a bunch 👍

Welcome. There’s a chick in Joshua who just introduced herself here the last few days (Jessica Rabbit). Looks like a cute redhead. Maybe you can scout her out for us, since you reside in the Southern Hemisphere (j/k).

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Jessica Rabbit is SOLID.
    She's in a camper out in back of a pretty sketchy house in the middle of nowhere, but that slutty mouth is worth it.
    I've seen her many time (she was under a different name on eccie.)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by notanotherhandle2 View Post
    Jessica Rabbit is SOLID.
    She's in a camper out in back of a pretty sketchy house in the middle of nowhere, but that slutty mouth is worth it.
    I've seen her many time (she was under a different name on eccie.)
    Got a link to her profile or contact info?

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkw2017 View Post
    Good afternoon guys and gals

So I’m from the south Fort Worth área down the toll road not much around here.
    do you mean that Chisolm Trail toll road? I just learned about that road about a month ago, I was like "damn, what the Hell is this"? I realized it had been 5 months since I was west of downtown Fort Worth.. when I nailed the Black Chick visiting from New Orleans I vaguely remember some construction going on. that area around Angelo's Barbeque is a mess!

Whats her contact info?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jessica Rabbit - the girl from Joshua - is gone... you call her number and you get some very irate a$$hole who has grown tired answering telephone calls for her (I thought it was weird that her number had already been reassigned, but whatever...) She was a solid good time, but was getting pretty flaky toward the end of her time.