Quote Originally Posted by mbrad789 View Post
I agree with George. Kate is very sexy :)

I try to find all the answers, but honesty, some of your pics are so damn hot that I get distracted and forget my name. Please don’t let that stop you from posting hot pics :)

Because of work, I’m usually pretty last minute, so one thing that’s really important is location. We all know how bad traffic can be and I have to consider both directions. And, for the record, “north” or “south” are not locations that allow traffic planning :) this is my number 1 question. Even before a specific time (I’m very punctual - some would say anal)
I'm 100% with you on all of this (including Kate's sexy look..reminds me I need to see her again). I like websites as a backup informational source when the info is not in the ad or provider profile, but all relevant information 100% should be in the profile here or ad if you want to make sure I know about it...but I use a lot of backup informational sources as I consider my choices, so that there's a website too is not really putting me out (although I've seen websites that are outdated information, or there are conflicts between info provided in different locations that can be frustrating, so the ads tend to be the most reliably recent for me). I usually go to a provider's personal website only if the provider has not provided sufficient information for me to screen and determine availability on OH2 or p411, or has instructed me to do so to make sure I'm not missing anything...

But more importantly I also agree mbrad..."north" is not enough for me to traffic plan as a southie, and there are a lot of those in the ads these days. Ten years ago it didn't matter, now it certainly does. I consider anything north of the river as north to me... Domain and Arboretum are reasonably north, but WillCo is code for "south Waco", for those that don't speak southie. LOL. I don't want to be forced into an overnight visit somewhere because it's further home from the providers locale than it is for me to drive to downtown Houston.