Thread: Meet Ashley DeVyne - Naughty Blonde West Coast Hottie - Visiting Philly & Ply Meeting

Verified Companion Companion AshleyDeVyne's Avatar

Thumbs up Meet Ashley DeVyne - Naughty Blonde West Coast Hottie - Visiting Philly & Ply Meeting

Hello Gentlemen,

Are you ready for a passionate affair with a charming, intelligent, blonde haired sultry eyed beauty that is skilled in the art of erotic seduction and intimate sensual fun?

For those of you that are not familiar with me, I am Ashley DeVyne, a highly regarded companion from the West Coast. I split time between Seattle & San Francisco when I am not traveling.

I am a well-balanced mixture of nice with a smattering of edgy naughtiness. You will be very comfortable in my presence. I provide what every discerning man seeks in a beautiful woman, but without the demands of commitment. I am perfect for your magical "girlfriend experience".
    I can assure you that our time together will be stimulating, exceedingly memorable and never rushed.

Until we meet gentlemen I leave you with…

Hugs, Kisses & Sexy Wishes,

Ashley DeVyne

•5'7
    •38D
    •145lbs
    •Beautiful Long Golden Blonde Hair
    •Dazzling Bright Blue Eyes
    •Curvy & Voluptuous (height/weight proportionate)
    •Consummate GFE
    •Fetishes (foot/stocking fetishes are a favorite)
    •Excellent Reputation
    •Stellar Reviews (google me)

Tour dates:

Philadelphia, PA: Thursday, June 2nd – Saturday, June 4th
    Plymouth Meeting, PA: Sunday, June 5th - Wednesday, June 8th

**I will be visiting NJ/PA for a few weeks. My time there will be fairly flexible. If you are interested in seeing me in an area that is not listed on my schedule, please get in touch with me.

Pre-booking/Pre-screening is advised.

Please email me at ashley@AshleyDeVyne.com with your screening info (Date-Check, Preferred 411, or Room Service 2000) or provide me with at least one reputable provider reference. Please include the providers email address, website, phone number and include something that will help her to remember who you are.

For gentlemen who are brand new to the hobby, I offer an alternative method of screening. Please inquire via email for details.

http://www.AshleyDeVyne.com
    ashley@AshleyDeVyne.com
    206-579-8990

Verified Companion Companion AshleyDeVyne's Avatar
    Extended Tour Dates:

Plymouth Meeting, NJ: Now - Sunday, June 12th
    Cherry Hill, NJ: Monday, June 13th - Friday, June 17th

ashleydevynebanner.jpg