Thread: Thanksgiving ROLL CALL Hrs. & Where?

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

Thanksgiving ROLL CALL Hrs. & Where?

In my 19 yrs of management of my own company, I have noticed that Thanksgiving Day COULD be a VERY busy day if your hours open is in sync with travel hours.

Most times S.O.'s and family has gone ahead a day or 2 to prepare for the big day and the men are tying up loose ends @ the office and travel in on that day.
    So if you are in a great midpoint you do well.

Like say; Abilene which people have to drive right through from or to get to Dallas from Midland or El Paso Even Houston. That is the whole reason I chose Abilene is the foot traffic from The big cities to the Oil Cities.
    Abilene is a great PIT STOP So was hoping the stop they choose to PIT IN WOULD BE MINE . lol

Or.... Beaumont IS great too. That Houston to Louisiana commute or visa versa. BUSYBUSY BUSY ROAD.
    Lubbock isn't too bad either New Mexico Amarillo foot traffic.

Most can lose an hr on road with no questions asked , not get phone for a bit bad service connections etc etc.
    Crucial travel hrs on that day are normally 3:00 A.m. to 11:00 A.m. and black Friday as well.

I will actually be free that whole day but expanding my early morning hosting hrs for CALLERS.
    So I for one will be in Abilene open for business that whole weekend.

Who else is on the work Roster that day?
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    No, sorry, any sharing of availability is advertising pure and plain, prohibited in Coed Discussion. Ladies may place carnal commercials individually with holiday hours in the designated promotional sections, please. Thread closed. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-22-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Misspelling corrected, duh.