Thread: Strip clubs

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

Strip clubs

Are there any open these days? If so which one good for a batchelor party?

Personally, I would have a party at my private residence, and hire a few hot strippers to come entertain there. You could go to a strip club yourself, and handpick some that catch your eye. Ask them if they'd be willing to entertain at a private party, and you will most likely get some gals that will be interested. I'm not too sure about how you would find strippers otherwise. Maybe The Pitch? I'm sure the guys can offer more intel on how to get a stripper to entertain you privately.

At strip clubs, they are just going to put the squeeze on you to buy drinks and dances. Most of them are rather seedy, other than Bazooka's, which is very expensive. And the girls are usually pretty ho-hum about customers. Very hit or miss.

Have fun!

Retired Companion

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I'm not too sure about how you would find strippers otherwise.

online!

my ex-gf owned her own private bachelor business, and folks booked on her business website xoxo

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I luv the strip clubs in new orleans...never been to KC ones....the ones Ive visited were classy n fun!

My favorite strip club is Olympic Gardens in Vegas. I start on the bottom level to get warmed up by the ladies, and finish on the top level to get some cock in my face by the fellows! Win, win!