Date of Visit: 11-20-19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, email
    Phone Number: She will provide after screening
    Email Address: GenesisNicole1982@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Out in the country!, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk, dfk, daty/dato, bbbjnqns, 69, slow hand job, cg, rcg, mish.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 37
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: 5'9", 135lbs, beautiful lady, her looks is exactly what you see.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    We have been trying to see one another for a very long time, thought she had moved to Denver, but she posted looking for good places for a photo shoot last week in Waco. I contacted by email, and we finally got to meet up at her place yesterday. She met me outside, and we went in. She was wearing a red and white polka dot dress, with low cut cleaveage, I knew we were going to have fun. We sat down on her coach, kissed lfk, and then dfk, and she said lets go back to her room. Once inside, I turned her around and began kissing her, removing her dress, and she had on a turquoise bra and crotchless panties, and nylons and heels. Gawd what a sight, looks just like Marilyn Monroe in that classic cameo sets. We continued with roaming our hands on one another while I'm undoing her bra, beautiful tits, She had already had a vibrator out and I went to using it on her, began dining at the Y until she had a earth shuddering orgasm, I thought it was fake at first, but continued licking and teasing her clit while she still was using vibrator on herself and brought her again to a head clamping orgasm at least 2 more times. After she had regained her composure, she started bbbj, which quickly led to 69, and another orgasm by us both, her clamping my head and my blowing inside her mouth. After we both regained ourself's, we started again, light hand job, bbbj, cg, rcg, mish until I exploded inside the cover. I felt I could have done most anything with her. Yes, I will go back into the country until she finally moves! Sweet lady!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Such a sexy woman.
    I used to see her back in the day.
    Before she moved to Houston.
    She was definitely an ATF but just couldn't afford to see her as often as I wanted.
    We still talk alot and catch up whenever I see her at any social gatherings.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

GenesisNicole

She truly has become an ATF of mine as well, like I said sweet lady!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Does she have a profile page?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You seriously posted on a review from 2019?

Please do not post in review threads that are older then 30 days.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial