You're almost there....sweat beads at your forehead and your toes clench, you try to cry out, but the only words that escape are "oh fuck..." as you feel my throat against the shaft of your cock....slowly moving up, and down.....tight warmth wrapped around your dick, milking it relentlessly. The pressure builds and I pick up the pace....you look up and your eyes catch my gaze. "Oh shit....im gonna cum" you manage to utter, soft but loud enough for me to hear. I go faster, match my hand with my mouth and pump your cock until i feel it jump, and then.....your warm cum hits my tongue, fast and hot. My tongue flicks your head, my hand slowly pulling every last drop out of you.
okay....seriously....doesnt that sound like way more fun than just another MUNDANE Tuesday?? 😈

Whether you're at home, at the office, on your lunch break or stuck in traffic,WHEREVER you are.......I am in the mood to come DRAIN YOU!!!

***now accepting cashapp, Google pay and zelle***

I'm available early until late, ALL WEEK and I can come to you AT YOUR HOME, OFFICE, OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN ON 4 WHEELS!

Meeting on 4 wheels is super convenient, if you need some fast relief and can't go far or take long, I highly recommend!!
I CAN COME TO YOU, OR WE CAN MEET IN THE MIDDLE!!

PLAYING @ YOUR PLACE IS PROBABLY MY FAVE THO!!! Nothing better than being able to see you relaxed, calling all the shots in your own space ;)

I CAN NOW HOST! I HAVE A PRIVATE INCALL NEAR 71 AND 183! 🤗
PM or email me ASAP, Sorry....I dont see newbies. Must be verified with refs, or have seen me before ;)

XOXOXO
Alayna