Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Bless you all. THANK YOU!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    KCPD usually runs these types of arrests in coordination with smaller jurisdictions. They are the only police force in the U.S. that governs itself. Highly corrupt force. Regularly kills black men without provocation. And because they are in bed with the Prosecutor's Office, no charges are ever filed against the officers, in spite of overwhelming evidence that the killings were unjustified.

And yes, they target women here in KC. The Vice Sergeant is a supreme misogynist.

They have found that by getting men to cooperate with them, they can arrest more women this way. If a man can convince 4-5 women to show up at a hotel room for an outcall, and have cops waiting on the other side of the door, then they can increase their arrest numbers exponentially. And they roll it up into a tight little "human trafficking" package to boost their numbers on their PowerPoints. They say they "rescued" these women from human trafficking, all the while giving them criminal records, making them have to hire attorneys, putting their families through hell, and so on.
    "They have found that by getting men to cooperate with them, they can arrest more women this way. If a man can convince 4-5 women to show up at a hotel room for an outcall, and have cops waiting on the other side of the door, then they can increase their arrest numbers exponentially. And they roll it up into a tight little "human trafficking" package to boost their numbers on their PowerPoints. They say they "rescued" these women from human trafficking, all the while giving them criminal records, making them have to hire attorneys, putting their families through hell, and so on."

This is highly probable to be the long-term strategy of the criminal justice system to stabilize the revenue stream in consideration of revenue lost from the decriminization of certain drugs and drug related minor offenses. Sex workers have traditionally been the low hanging fruit victimized by the very system that alledgely intended to "rescue and rehabilitate them. This strategy just takes it a higher level. Arrests under the pretense of fighting "Human Trafficking" are a intentionally a simple, emotional and ineffective one size fits all solution for a complex societal challenge.

The infrastructure and end users that create demand are left intact to cultivate the low hanging fruit. I hypothesize this will add value to the "commodity" trading of references and vouchers as LE leverage the boards entrap low hanging fruit and cultivate future crops. This is just a new bespoke business mode installed as a consequence of new federal and state laws that specifically target sex workers and sexually oriented business on the Internet. Similar situations are highly probable to be unfolding in major cities around the US with moles already in place sorta like a cancer that wastes a body from the inside out.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    Of course I brought it up, pardner. It's what the thread is about.

And I am the kind of person that if I have intel, I would share it. To protect the people in the hobby. Unfortunately, I don't know more than what I posted.

However, I do know how LE works, and they do post fake ads on sites like STG where men go for the low-hanging fruit. They will now turn the men they busted into active partners, and these men will begin to solicit women. So women will have to be careful about whom they choose to connect. Because men roll over like bitches in these scenarios. There will be men with valid reviews and references making appointments, who are now cooperating with LE. Pay close attention to the charges: only 1 man was charge with Patronizing Prostitution. That means the other men cooperated. The cops want the women, not the men. Of course, there were other charges involved, but when it came to charges involving prostitution, only the women got charged.

It's why many women are going UTR, not allowing reviews and no longer taking new clients. Because it's just not safe anymore.
    What do you think are the best ways to ensure a guy isnt working with le?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    There's no true way to tell if a guy has cooperated until the providers who were caught in the sting start speaking to us backchannel about their handles, etc. And oftentimes, LE threatens the women to keep their mouth shut or face greater charges.

I can only speak for myself when I say that taking new clients is a hazard these days. Just like I suggest men stick to women they know, I suggest women stick to men they know.

But even steady clients can be cowards. And when faced with criminal charges, or rolling over on a provider--what do you think they're going to choose?

Be safe, hon. It's a hot mess out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    I will also add that as the STG community grows, the camaraderie among companions diminishes. They don't depend upon references to see clients. So they don't offer references. They are outside of the safety measures companions like us have created on hobby boards.

So if companions who are outside of a safety-driven community were caught in a sting, they have no impetus to report back to us about what happened to them.

And A LOT of clients are now seeing STG companions. Which should be a cause for concern for those of us who are used to protecting one another. Clients should also consider the fact that they are now losing their references so that if/when they decide to return to companions who do require screening, they will not have references to depend upon.

I don't think it would be unreasonable for a companion to straight up ask a client if he is working with LE in any capacity. If he gets offended, then he's probably not the kind of client that is worth keeping anyway. An intelligent client who is aware of the current climate would understand our concerns and caution, and indulge us in our additional layer of screening. Not that he couldn't lie, but it would give us the opportunity to look him in the eye, and gauge him.

It's why finding one-woman clients is a beautiful thing. It eliminates all this stress completely. And yes, they are out there because I have them. Not every hobbyist is a monger. My gents are such enjoyable men and our time together is so intimate, they make me want to throw my clock away. As it should be.

Be safe, lady.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-22-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    This is highly probable to be the long-term strategy of the criminal justice system to stabilize the revenue stream in consideration of revenue lost from the decriminization of certain drugs and drug related minor offenses. Sex workers have traditionally been the low hanging fruit victimized by the very system that alledgely intended to "rescue and rehabilitate them. This strategy just takes it a higher level. Arrests under the pretense of fighting "Human Trafficking" are a intentionally a simple, emotional and ineffective one size fits all solution for a complex societal challenge.
    Agree completely, sir. And I assure you, they do nothing to rehabilitate the women. Adult women are given charges and financial expenses that only make life harder for them. The others are warehoused in places where they often face other forms of abuse. Very seldom do arrests do anything but boost numbers for the cops, and disrupt/destroy the lives of the companions.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-22-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Verified Companion Companion
    I don't think it would be unreasonable for a companion to straight up ask a client if he is working with LE in any capacity. If he gets offended, then he's probably not the kind of client that is worth keeping anyway. An intelligent client who is aware of the current climate would understand our concerns and caution, and indulge us in our additional layer of screening. Not that he couldn't lie, but it would give us the opportunity to look him in the eye, and gauge him.
    In my opinion, the two looks you're going to get if you ask a guy if they are law enforcement are the "of course not!" (lying because they are) or the "I can't believe you think that's a valid question" look (because any decent LEO would lie about it). So, not really effective. Additionally, the question itself is considered incriminatory - if you aren't doing anything illegal, why are you asking if anyone is law enforcement???

A better approach is to NEVER speak about illegal activities and money. NEVER. I definitely agree with you that graphic ads and the way people operate on STG and LC is cause for concern in general. However, I have never seen Backpage, STG, or similar sites as anything that affects MY business. I have never heard of one of my clients, across a decade and several states using those type of sites. I'm sure a few have before, but most use Eros and P411 and do their research here and on Eccie.
    I AM ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING BY PM

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    In my opinion, the two looks you're going to get if you ask a guy if they are law enforcement are the "of course not!" (lying because they are) or the "I can't believe you think that's a valid question" look (because any decent LEO would lie about it). So, not really effective. Additionally, the question itself is considered incriminatory - if you aren't doing anything illegal, why are you asking if anyone is law enforcement???

A better approach is to NEVER speak about illegal activities and money. NEVER. I definitely agree with you that graphic ads and the way people operate on STG and LC is cause for concern in general. However, I have never seen Backpage, STG, or similar sites as anything that affects MY business. I have never heard of one of my clients, across a decade and several states using those type of sites. I'm sure a few have before, but most use Eros and P411 and do their research here and on Eccie.
    If you look on KC Metro ECCIE at the Encounter Reports, the majority of them are for companions that are advertising on sites other than ECCIE, OH2 or P411. Eros is not an active resource for KC. STG is the site they are using the most. So I'm not sure what the culture is like in Texas, but that's the culture here in KC. Men are moving to the low-hanging fruit that don't check references.

Agreed on the never speak about money statement. But many women use methods to try to discern if a client is LE. Patting men down, making men get undressed first, etc. They might not come right out and ask the question, but they are using tactics they believe will hopefully keep them safer.

I'm not sure what the answer is for companions here in KC. We have a rabid police collective who is intent on raising their "rescued human trafficking victims" numbers. Even if the "victims" are in the hobby of their own free will. I was offering a solution off the top of my head that probably would not work. You're correct--no one is going to admit to cooperating with LE but if a client you've known for some time all of a sudden starts acting hinky, that would be a red flag for me. And yes, asking if they're LE would be incriminatory. I did not think my original comment through well, so thank you for shedding light on that.

I wish there was a surefire way for the ladies to be safe from the scumbag clients who cooperate with LE. We had a bust 7 months ago, also in Independence, where a verifiable hobbyist with reviews and references lured women to a hotel room, where LE arrested them. How could they have possibly protected themselves against that? Perhaps by no longer accepting outcalls?

But what if that same client shows up to your incall location, and LE follows right behind him? How do you protect yourself against that? The guy could do this to a number of women over the course of a few days before the word got spread that he's a snitch.

It's a very scary time here in the KC metro area. And you have to be just as afraid of known hobbyists as you do LE. It's a fucked up situation.

Thanks for your solid advice!
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-22-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Additionally, the question itself is considered incriminatory - if you aren't doing anything illegal, why are you asking if anyone is law enforcement???

Exactly

!

It's a very scary time here in the KC metro area.

there was another sting just a few days ago...

Human Trafficking Sting Arrests 21 in Independence

SMDH....

$
    Last edited by Phoenixx; 11-22-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

Exactly

!

Agreed, ma'am. I was shooting from the hip with my brainstorming and didn't think it through well. I just don't know what the answers are when you've got clients cooperating with LE.

What would you suggest in this scenario? You're a smart cookie so what would you do if you lived here and this was going on?

Retired Companion
    What would you suggest in this scenario?

I'll message you! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

Exactly

!

there was another sting just a few days ago...

Human Trafficking Sting Arrests 21 in Independence

SMDH....

$
    Yes, this is the sting I am addressing in this thread. I just buried it in a hyperlink that states, "Read here" on my first post.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Exclamation Don't Ask-Don't Tell

Yes, this is the sting I am addressing in this thread. I just buried it in a hyperlink that states, "Read here" on my first post.
    Police lie all the time. A cop has no obligation to tell the truth in an undercover or sting operation. Some don't even tell the truth in court so it is not a reasonable expectation that a cop will be truthful when investigating an individual they suspect of committing a crime. As long as you market yourself as a consultant of sort and avoid the "forbidden questions" one should be fine if dealing with ethical officers. The best way to shut down an police inquiry is to refuse to discuss your day. Merely asking an individual if they are a member of LE might be taken that you are engaged in dubious activities and possibly avoiding arrest. Unethical LE might arrest your guilty cash but let you go.
    Last edited by Westley; 11-22-2019 at 06:32 PM.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Retired Companion

my mind is still stuck on that previous sting back in April
    since many of us watched it unfold on the other board
    not cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    Police lie all the time. A cop has no obligation to tell the truth in an undercover or sting operation. Some don't even tell the truth in court so it is not a reasonable expectation that a cop will be truthful when investigating an individual they suspect of committing a crime. As long as you market yourself as a consultant of sort and avoid the "forbidden questions" one should be fine if dealing with ethical officers. The best way to shut down an police inquiry is to refuse to discuss your day. Merely asking an individual if they are a member of LE might be taken that you are engaged in dubious activities and avoiding arrest.
    Refusing to cooperate or give anything other than your name is the best policy. Make them prove your guilt in a court of law. Sometimes a person will find themselves in a position where the evidence is clearly stacked against them. Lawyer up, hope for the best, and live to fight another day.

Cooperating with LE to take down other people only brings sorrow on more families, and what is the point in that? Take your lumps and move on. Otherwise, if they don't have evidence, don't give them any.

And agreed on the asking if they are LE. I was not thinking clearly when I provided that advice. I have never asked that question of a client before, and don't intend to put myself in a position where I feel compelled to ask it now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast