Thread: Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Read here.

Look at the demographics of those arrested. Scum of the earth, with the exception of their victim.

If you're not a discerning provider, this is the kind of trash you will get as clients. Up your game, ladies. Not everybody is deserving of your time, body and spirit.

And how's that Skipthegames action working out for you boys, hmmm? If it's TGTBT, it probably is. Are stings really worth chasing the dragon?
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-20-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Kati's Avatar
    Do we know if the arrests came from skipthegames? I couldn’t find info anywhere on this.
    https://preferred411.com/P176515
    Available Wednesday & Thursday in Kansas City!

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kati View Post
    Do we know if the arrests came from skipthegames? I couldn’t find info anywhere on this.
    She must know something we don’t.

I'm speculating, but LE used to use BP as a lure for stings. STG is the new BP.

It's been proven that many of the STG ads are not real. It's reasonable to assume that LE has now moved to that platform to garner stings.

No Hombre577, I am not privy to the workings of LE. Ask your buddy who posts on every thread on your other favorite board. He does know about the workings of LE. They all eat donuts together.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-21-2019 at 01:25 PM.

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I'm speculating, but LE used to use BP as a lure for stings. STG is the new BP.

It's been proven that many of the STG ads are not real. It's reasonable to assume that LE has now moved to that platform to garner stings.

No Hombre577, I am not privy to the workings of LE. Ask your buddy who posts on every thread on your other favorite board. He does know about the workings of LE. They all eat donuts together.
    I didn’t say anything about le. You brought that up.

Verified Companion Companion Kati's Avatar
    I just wondered since the last sting they did in Independence targeted providers from eccie. I guess we won’t know for sure what website they used unless someone comes forward.
    https://preferred411.com/P176515
    Available Wednesday & Thursday in Kansas City!

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    I didn’t say anything about le. You brought that up.
    Of course I brought it up, pardner. It's what the thread is about.

And I am the kind of person that if I have intel, I would share it. To protect the people in the hobby. Unfortunately, I don't know more than what I posted.

However, I do know how LE works, and they do post fake ads on sites like STG where men go for the low-hanging fruit. They will now turn the men they busted into active partners, and these men will begin to solicit women. So women will have to be careful about whom they choose to connect. Because men roll over like bitches in these scenarios. There will be men with valid reviews and references making appointments, who are now cooperating with LE. Pay close attention to the charges: only 1 man was charge with Patronizing Prostitution. That means the other men cooperated. The cops want the women, not the men. Of course, there were other charges involved, but when it came to charges involving prostitution, only the women got charged.

It's why many women are going UTR, not allowing reviews and no longer taking new clients. Because it's just not safe anymore.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-21-2019 at 02:17 PM.

RTM button is your friend .... A Cone of silence can't be discussed in public because it's the contents of a private message with two individuals involved. Wonderful invention ever created.

The stings aren't helping and I recently got a full time job. Laying low for a while and maybe the storm will ease in 6 months

RTM button is your friend .... A Cone of silence can't be discussed in public because it's the contents of a private message with two individuals involved. Wonderful invention ever created.
    I deleted the post and hit the RTM button. Thanks for putting that awareness in front of me. Stalkers suck.