Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Exclamation Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Read here.

Look at the demographics of those arrested. Scum of the earth, with the exception of their victim.

If you're not a discerning provider, this is the kind of trash you will get as clients. Up your game, ladies. Not everybody is deserving of your time, body and spirit.

And how's that Skipthegames action working out for you boys, hmmm? If it's TGTBT, it probably is. Are stings really worth chasing the dragon?
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-20-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Kati's Avatar
    Do we know if the arrests came from skipthegames? I couldn’t find info anywhere on this.
    https://preferred411.com/P176515
    Available Wednesday & Thursday in Kansas City!

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kati View Post
    Do we know if the arrests came from skipthegames? I couldn’t find info anywhere on this.
    She must know something we don’t.

I'm speculating, but LE used to use BP as a lure for stings. STG is the new BP.

It's been proven that many of the STG ads are not real. It's reasonable to assume that LE has now moved to that platform to garner stings.

No Hombre577, I am not privy to the workings of LE. Ask your buddy who posts on every thread on your other favorite board. He does know about the workings of LE. They all eat donuts together.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-21-2019 at 01:25 PM.

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I'm speculating, but LE used to use BP as a lure for stings. STG is the new BP.

It's been proven that many of the STG ads are not real. It's reasonable to assume that LE has now moved to that platform to garner stings.

No Hombre577, I am not privy to the workings of LE. Ask your buddy who posts on every thread on your other favorite board. He does know about the workings of LE. They all eat donuts together.
    I didn’t say anything about le. You brought that up.

Verified Companion Companion Kati's Avatar
    I just wondered since the last sting they did in Independence targeted providers from eccie. I guess we won’t know for sure what website they used unless someone comes forward.
    https://preferred411.com/P176515
    Available Wednesday & Thursday in Kansas City!

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    I didn’t say anything about le. You brought that up.
    Of course I brought it up, pardner. It's what the thread is about.

And I am the kind of person that if I have intel, I would share it. To protect the people in the hobby. Unfortunately, I don't know more than what I posted.

However, I do know how LE works, and they do post fake ads on sites like STG where men go for the low-hanging fruit. They will now turn the men they busted into active partners, and these men will begin to solicit women. So women will have to be careful about whom they choose to connect. Because men roll over like bitches in these scenarios. There will be men with valid reviews and references making appointments, who are now cooperating with LE. Pay close attention to the charges: only 1 man was charge with Patronizing Prostitution. That means the other men cooperated. The cops want the women, not the men. Of course, there were other charges involved, but when it came to charges involving prostitution, only the women got charged.

It's why many women are going UTR, not allowing reviews and no longer taking new clients. Because it's just not safe anymore.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-21-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I see what appears to be discrimination going on in that news report. 13 arrested for prostitution and only 1 for Patronizing Prostitution. Hummmm
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I see what appears to be discrimination going on in that news report. 13 arrested for prostitution and only 1 for Patronizing Prostitution. Hummmm
    KCPD usually runs these types of arrests in coordination with smaller jurisdictions. They are the only police force in the U.S. that governs itself. Highly corrupt force. Regularly kills black men without provocation. And because they are in bed with the Prosecutor's Office, no charges are ever filed against the officers, in spite of overwhelming evidence that the killings were unjustified.

And yes, they target women here in KC. The Vice Sergeant is a supreme misogynist.

They have found that by getting men to cooperate with them, they can arrest more women this way. If a man can convince 4-5 women to show up at a hotel room for an outcall, and have cops waiting on the other side of the door, then they can increase their arrest numbers exponentially. And they roll it up into a tight little "human trafficking" package to boost their numbers on their PowerPoints. They say they "rescued" these women from human trafficking, all the while giving them criminal records, making them have to hire attorneys, putting their families through hell, and so on.

BANNED! STALKER!
    KCPD usually runs these types of arrests in coordination with smaller jurisdictions. They are the only police force in the U.S. that governs itself. Highly corrupt force. Regularly kills black men without provocation. And because they are in bed with the Prosecutor's Office, no charges are ever filed against the officers, in spite of overwhelming evidence that the killings were unjustified.

And yes, they target women here in KC. The Vice Sergeant is a supreme misogynist.

They have found that by getting men to cooperate with them, they can arrest more women this way. If a man can convince 4-5 women to show up at a hotel room for an outcall, and have cops waiting on the other side of the door, then they can increase their arrest numbers exponentially. And they roll it up into a tight little "human trafficking" package to boost their numbers on their PowerPoints. They say they "rescued" these women from human trafficking, all the while giving them criminal records, making them have to hire attorneys, putting their families through hell, and so on.
    Sounds like you know a lot about how le works.

Read more here about KCPD and how it's allowed to police itself without governance.

I can speak with full confidence about one tactic they used. They gave money to one of their sergeants, who was active on a hobby site with reviews and cache. He would actively see providers, and work deals for them if they rolled over on other providers who were targeted. So a KCPD sergeant was an active hobbyist, busting providers, kicking in their doors. He eventually retired from the force, but continued to hobby. And ultimately became a moderator on another site, feeding intel back to KCPD. He was only removed as moderator after a provider exposed his identity (she was banned for exposing him). However, he was allowed to remain a member of that site, reporting intel to KCPD, until the Devil called him home.

If that doesn't scare you, nothing does.

That's why a board like OH2, who carefully screens its members, is so valuable to the hobby community. They don't just let anyone join. It truly is the only safe hobby board in the Midwest at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    Sounds like you know a lot about how le works.
    I educate myself. As all people in this hobby should do.

BANNED! STALKER!
    Read more here about KCPD and how it's allowed to police itself without governance.

I can speak with full confidence about one tactic they used. They gave money to one of their sergeants, who was active on a hobby site with reviews and cache. He would actively see providers, and work deals for them if they rolled over on other providers who were targeted. So a KCPD sergeant was an active hobbyist, busting providers, kicking in their doors. He eventually retired from the force, but continued to hobby. And ultimately became a moderator on another site, feeding intel back to KCPD. He was only removed as moderator after a provider exposed his identity (she was banned for exposing him). However, he was allowed to remain a member of that site, reporting intel to KCPD, until the Devil called him home.

If that doesn't scare you, nothing does.

That's why a board like OH2, who carefully screens its members, is so valuable to the hobby community. They don't just let anyone join. It truly is the only safe hobby board in the Midwest at this point.
    Are you talking about the mod you got banned?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Stay on topic about the news reports and facts in evidence ONLY, please. Any other speculation/accusations/insinuations are to stop NOW.

Stay safe, everyone. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-21-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some members have left the building.

Carry on.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast